It' Been "Real"

Well JJH was last on ARRSE at 19:28 so I do not think he changed it ... I think the original thread title he created was something along the lines ... " It has been real "
By chance I still had a tab open with it:

1570998844908.png

Well JJH was last on ARRSE at 19:28 so I do not think he changed it ... I think the original thread title he created was something along the lines ... " It has been real "
It will have been a MoD and, based on posts elsewhere, it's not hard to guess which one. It doesn't really matter in the end.

Arrse goes on, like a big cycle of grey fuzzy wuzziness.

One could also say the U.K. as we imagine over here is dying and being replaced by something else.
Continue to enjoy your life in the land of the free, Jonesy.
We Brits will here too. It’s different to yours, but it’s ours!

I find changing the title of the thread to something piss taking quite distasteful
I find it very disturbing to think that the title / content of a thread can be changed without the originator's consent ... it opens up a whole can of worms ... I hope there is functionality within the ARRSE software to track who authorises and when such changes take place otherwise every member is potentially at risk of having title / content incorrectly attributed to them .

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I find it very disturbing to think that the title / content of a thread can be changed without the originators consent ... it opens up a whole can of worms ... I hope there is functionality within the ARRSE software to track who authorises and when such changes take place otherwise every member is potentially at risk of having title content / incorrectly attributed to him .
It's a new world mate....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well to allay all of the ‘I suspect that I know who it was’ nonsense: it was me. Because I thought it was funny.

He’s hardly likely to see it now, is he? Time to dry your gussets as all the weeping about bad taste says more about your fan-boi-ness than it does the title change.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well to allay all of the ‘I suspect that I know who it was’ nonsense: it was me. Because I thought it was funny.

He’s hardly likely to see it now, is he? Time to dry your gussets as all the weeping about bad taste says more about your fan-boi-ness than it does the title change.
I dont think it does I think that was out of order.

And lacking in the manners I've come to expect from you

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I can think of several people who no longer post here because they, simply, are no longer here. Several were friends, others were people I simply enjoyed via the internet.

JJH, I'd be pleased if you reconsidered. I enjoy and value your input.

Shite flounce, by the way.

I find it very disturbing to think that the title / content of a thread can be changed without the originator's consent ... it opens up a whole can of worms ... I hope there is functionality within the ARRSE software to track who authorises and when such changes take place otherwise every member is potentially at risk of having title / content incorrectly attributed to them .
you do know this is the internet and you are just a username? Your post reminds me of people who post pictures on the web and complain when others use them.

windswept398

Old-Salt
That sucks. From my little time on this fairly odd site, you are one of the more level-headed posters.
Yeah our views don't always exactly line up but you seem honest.

Best of luck to you Leatherneck.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Thanks for the honesty. ultimately it wasnt funny. Dont give up your day job.

I like wet gussets.I sniff em. It is what I do.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
you do know this is the internet and you are just a username? Your post reminds me of people who post pictures on the web and complain when others use them.
Not necessarily. A lot of people who use this site meet up on other social media, and even in real life (scary prospect eh?)

So it's not quite anonymous. A few people are dicks in real life, a few who pose as dicks are actually good eggs, but most regularly posters give themselves away fairly quickly.

Latest Threads