It' Been "Real"

This shall be my last post. As the title says, it's been "real."

As for my fellow dog lovers, I have not forsaken my commitment and will rely on @DavidBOC to keep me updated.

Similarly, if I can be of any assistance individually, DavidBOC can get you in touch.

CowboyBob

War Hero
You will be missed by many on this site as you are an interesting poster and all around good egg.

I have left a few times over the last (cough) years and have always returned under a new user name. Maybe you will too.

Best of luck!

Sorry to read that you are leaving …. I always found your Posts a combination of interesting , amusing and enlightening ... for the future bonne chance .

Does this mean we're not going to find out whether your summer retreat survived?

As for my fellow dog lovers, I have not forsaken my commitment and will rely on @DavidBOC to keep me updated.

Similarly, if I can be of any assistance individually, DavidBOC can get you in touch.
Very sorry to hear that.
Good luck. Your posts and perspective will be missed.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

Come back you septic ******! You are the most worthwhile poster on your side of the Atlantic

Nice seeing you around JJ, take care.

ps: I hope it wasn't my last post in the Trump thread that made you jump ship :)

Latest Threads