Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s not just scousers that can sink lower than a worms goolies

Just seen this, just how low can scumbags sink?

Thieves take five-year-old's honesty shop funds Thieves take five-year-old's honesty shop funds

It probably was scousers out on a day trip

Although who ever it was they are clearly amateurs, I'd have taken the table as well.

At the end of the story they said they have restocked his stall, so if anyone wants to free food and cash (and a table) you know where to find some.

Final thought, is the little bastard paying tax on his earnings?

Harry looks suspiciously white for a BBC story to not be berating his privilege - despite the sideways dig at capitalism and "honesty".

I call fake news.

Harry looks suspiciously white for a BBC story to not be berating his privilege - despite the sideways dig at capitalism and "honesty".

I call fake news.

No doubt the BBC will chase down some ethnic to restock the shelves and top his money box back up and have it as the 10o'clock headline.

Although who ever it was they are clearly amateurs, I'd have taken the table as well.

At the end of the story they said they have restocked his stall, so if anyone wants to free food and cash (and a table) you know where to find some.

Does he have a street traders' licence? Is he using illegal black market labour to do his selling? This needs investigating pronto.

Does he have a street traders' licence? Is he using illegal black market labour to do his selling? This needs investigating pronto.
Are his parents exploiting him as child labour? Smacks of third world sweat shop to me. I'm offended and outraged. OUTRAGED I tells ya!

Slime

LE
I was on a bit of a drive in that area yesterday. The local radio station covered the story and interviewed his mum. What made me chuckle was towards the end of the interview the presenter asked to speak to Harry, and his mum said he wasn’t there..........That kind of killed the spirit of the interview :)

It was on the news yesterday. Young Harry was most miffed that not only had the “bad guys” taken the stock, the “bad guys” had taken the money too.
Sooner this lad gets a gun licence, the better.

CAARPS lives in Wiltshire, probably robbed the poor little kid on his way home to the Scouse Paradise (he refuses to live) as Worcestershire is on the way.

CAARPS lives in Wiltshire, probably robbed the poor little kid on his way home to the Scouse Paradise (he refuses to live) as Worcestershire is on the way.

Hes been PMing members all day, asking if they want to buy some eggs, goats milk and soap that he "found"

Latest Threads