Istanbul 2018

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Morning all.
We’ve been discussing holidays. Small field in Oxford seems like a goer. She’s happy enough with that so that’s one done.
Europe, I sort of fancied Paris for a three or four day break. (Somme battlefield just up the road. I think she sussed that). Vienna or Germany. No real enthusiasm there either.

Istanbul, I think the way things are going it’s going to have to be this year or never. Not so much us, more that Turkey and Istanbul may not be on the sensible destinations list.

Any thoughts, and ideas?
How wheelchair/mobility scooter unfriendly is it?
Ta

@skid

Having looked on YouTube I can't see many wheel chair friendly videos as that's my general research tool for holidays, however I'm not sure the markets are designed for them, unless the city is better.

Does it have to be Istanbul, Bodrum is another popular destination.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
@skid

Having looked on YouTube I can't see many wheel chair friendly videos as that's my general research tool for holidays, however I'm not sure the markets are designed for them, unless the city is better.

Does it have to be Istanbul, Bodrum is another popular destination.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Never occurred to me. Good call. No, I sort of fancied Istanbul for a look, it’s not a must do. I’ll look.
Venice is out. Obviously.
Thank you.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Never occurred to me. Good call. No, I sort of fancied Istanbul for a look, it’s not a must do. I’ll look.
Venice is out. Obviously.
Thank you.
Can you not fit floats and an outboard to the wheelchair, you could tag along behind on water skis.