Issuing a summons online

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by fingers_1661, Jan 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone have any experience re issuing a court summons online? I'm about to sue the inland revenue & want to start the ball rolling from my current abode (SE Asia).

    I won't be using a lawyer.

  2. Thanks, I'm close to exhausting their internal appeals process.

    I note from your link that my brother remains on the 'vaxatious litigant' list:)
  3. Moneyclaim is the online version of the Small Claims Court, and can only be used for recovering monies owed.

    A call to the Clerk of your nearest Court should help.
  4. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    You'll have a job, the Inland Revenue don't exist.