Issues viewing website

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Biscuitjimbo, Jun 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

If you are using a PC try "ctrl + F5"
  2. No problems here. Must be your puter. Use firefox or google chrome instead of Internet Explorer. (or update whatever browser you are using)
  3. Seems very slow at the moment.
  4. Working fine here
  5. I had a bit of slowness not so long ago. Opened up an0other website to see if it was the internet and it opened up ok. Then went back to arrse and it was all hunky dory again.
  6. Was very slow using Chrome for a while not long ago. Fine again now.
  7. working fine on chrome. The only thing that seems to be slow is the abusive ChatM's from cockwomble. I fire them back and it takes him an age to come back with one, the ******* civvy gobbling pongo wannabe.
  8. The chat bar does that if I visit the main site on iOs. Is it working better now, with the chat bar disabled?
  9. Same here Monty, but just put down the odd 'glitch' to net-lag or the puter and server have had a tiff and don't wish to speak to each other. I use Wi-Fi though, so expect some signal fluctuations.

Isn't technology wonderful!
  10. Earlier I had the '403 Forbidden' whenever I tried to log in but only for an hour. It is a lot faster now that 'chat' has been disabled as well.
  11. Not seen here, but may have been before stand to.