Issued military clothing for Airsofting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
*sigh*

And I was looking forward to putting my feet up this evening...

@ugly - If you could sanitise the thread, mate? I'll take the wet job.
You want a facial from Ugly ?

There's no accounting for taste and as it's no longer illegal, fill your boots - or whatever.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Me and a few of the lads tried Airsoft at a place in Reading once.

Turns out military doctrine can be successfully applied right up until you take someone hostage and start waterboarding them (Bottle of Lucozade to be precise).

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Me and a few of the lads tried Airsoft at a place in Reading once.

Turns out military doctrine can be successfully applied right up until you take someone hostage and start waterboarding them (Bottle of Lucozade to be precise).
They don't appreciate dragging a "wounded" enemy over a berm and offing him while misquoting Shakespeare either.

ugly

LE
They don't appreciate dragging a "wounded" enemy over a berm and offing him while misquoting Shakespeare either.
Theres a discussion to beat the Brexit threads, can you misquote Shakespeare without malapropping?
I dont think you can, the spirit it was written in lends itself to ad libbing!

D

Deleted 60082

Why don’t you add a bit of style and élan to airsofting and turn up in service dress and leathers, replicating the Subalterns of the Great War?

I’m sure the army would appreciate the positive coverage.

D

Deleted 60082

The poor airsofter can claim he’s traumatised; but hopefully not enough to ensure that his helmet cam is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads