issue water bottle/nbc lid

anyone know where i can buy these online??

need 2 x bottles + nbc tops asap

my stores wont let me go diffy... have to go through the CQMS and they do the whole COY as a oner...

and next diffys and exchanges isnt for a while

cheers.x

Didn't you only join a year ago? Can't beleive you lost them already!

If they'll only issue to the whole company, then perhaps you should start stealing everyone else's waterbottles.

After a week or two of this, then the whole company WILL need new waterbottles, and you'll have a nice little stash for the next (many) times you lose one.

Regards
T_T

Are you for real? Why do you suddenly need a number of water bottles? Never heard of an SQMS / CQMS who'll only issue to a whole company in one go! Ridiculous. I certainly wouldn't go buying an isue water bottle.

company stores normally have at least 30 40 spare bottles plus box of lids for all kinds of reasons ask your coy cqms with big pack of his fav biscuits in one hand am sure if he likes you you are sorted if not he might still be nice to you.

tiger stacker said:
company stores normally have at least 30 40 spare bottles plus box of lids for all kinds of reasons ask your coy cqms with big pack of his fav biscuits in one hand am sure if he likes you you are sorted if not he might still be nice to you.
Agreed.

Never underestimate the power of biscuits when dealing with any of the true power-base of HM Armed Forces. Please remember to be subtle and discreet as he will undoubtedly be a fat cnut and not want to share with any of his hard-working underlings.
Remember that quality counts - SPAR own-brand custard creams are likely to be met with scorn. However, I've never met a man who could resist their pink-wafers....

Hope that helps.

all done via the clothing stores and they fcuk us off when we go up there

say to go through cq's and do coy as a oner

and yeah ive only been in 18 months.. but i lost them when i was in iraq

Chris_2oo6 said:
anyone know where i can buy these online??

need 2 x bottles + nbc tops asap

my stores wont let me go diffy... have to go through the CQMS and they do the whole COY as a oner...

and next diffys and exchanges isnt for a while

cheers.x
Lose the ones you have got. Get billed and recieve new ones.

Bravo_Zulu said:
go to uk kit monster; I think its about £9 for a bottle with NBC top but no mug

good website too
Fcuk that, go to your Trg Wg, they will have CBRN spares.

Chris_2oo6 said:
and yeah ive only been in 18 months.. but i lost them when i was in iraq
Then you should have reported it through your CoC when you lost them and got free replacements as it's an operational write off.