Issue, Vest, Drawers Thermal Underwear, Olive, question.

May I enquire as to peoples opinions of the older issue Vest and Drawers Thermal Underwear please.

Some find it itchy, I do sometimes, for the first 15 minutes then the itching subsides.

I would like to enquire as to others opinions of the Thermal Underwear please.

I have an opportunity to purchase 120 sets for a 2 quid each.

Thank you.

Last edited:
May I enquire as to peoples opinions of the older issue Vest and Drawers Thermal Underwear please.

Some find it itchy, I do sometimes, for the first 15 minutes then the itching subsides.

My would like to enquire as to others opinions of the Thermal Underwear please.

Thank you.

Buy them, bang on Ebay genuine SAS issue £15 a pop

Thank you.
Death valley, Arizona.

Thank you.

Go for it

They will last you a couple of lifetimes

Archie

Usually it takes a day or so before the special shampoo kills all the little buggers. What are you using?
Asking for a friend.

Thank you.
On a more serious note, they were shite, and for some reason, poorly fitting. We all went out and bought Helly Hansen thermals which proved invaluable for a Bosnian winter.

Haha, Yes, I shall add the word “ Tactical “ to the advertisement, and aim for an Oversea American sales market.

That will be 5% of net profits thank you. PM me for bank details.

£240 spent, and global warming kicking in, can you see the flaw in your game plan?
TBH, they are good for keeping you cold. Some reverse marketing and a sure-fire winner I think.

£240 spent, and global warming kicking in, can you see the flaw in your game plan?
Global warming, where? Am in Liverpuddle, and it's been cold and wet all week at least

Unless the locals have robbed the heat...

I would like to enquire as to others opinions of the Thermal Underwear please.

Thank you.
They’re shite. Especially when wet.

Our DS in RoCo advised us to bin them and get high-denier ladies’ tights. They are warmer, lighter, pack up smaller and dry faster.

But then they were AACC qualified so they may have had an ulterior motive...

The older white issue long johns are better as they have an escape hatch thus reducing the area exposed to midges and nettles.

They’re shite. Especially when wet.

Our DS in RoCo advised us to bin them and get high-denier ladies’ tights. They are warmer, lighter, pack up smaller and dry faster.

But then they were AACC qualified so they may have had an ulterior motive...

And in Summer, use sheer hold-up stockings, more ventilation and more hygienic.

Or is that just the Booties?

The_Poltroon

Clanker
Never wore them when I was in but my central heating packed up for a few days last january and they were a godsend to wear in bed

Latest Threads