Issue Of Iraq Medal

Have we waited too long for the Op Telic medal?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone have the latest on the issue of the new iraq medal? I am currently away from my unit and have not heard a sausage about it. Seen the picture though but where are they?

Neo said:
Does anyone have the latest on the issue of the new iraq medal? I am currently away from my unit and have not heard a sausage about it. Seen the picture though but where are they?
Your worried about Op Telic how about Op Fingle???????

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
maroonphil said:
Neo said:
Your worried about Op Telic how about Op Fingle???????

Quit bitching about a sodding attendance badge.

If you really want to know what it's like to wait for one, speak to lads who were at Suez.

Our QM's still waiting for his from the Crimea. Think how he feels :D

Interesting to see 102 Bn REME (V) recieve theirs from Bliar in Aug this year and they deployed in Jul 03 TELIC 2. Interesting to note the unit is in Newcastle and not far from his constituency in Sedgefield.Thoughts :evil:
Cognito ergo sum 'I think therefore I am'

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
tankieboy said:
Due to cuts, one medal will be issued per unit and will be displayed in RHQ on the second floor.
Lies ! I had stuff all to do with it !

I was at same unit as 102 Bn REME (V), think they got their medals on 10th Sept., I've not got mine yet. So this wouldn't be a political tactic by T Bliar would it? Would he stoop this low? You bet he would.

You don't need medals. You know where you've been, so simply stand in the corner of the mess and look smug, in the knowledge that Shaiba was hell.

W*nkers. I'll bet your all fckuing STABS.

Ventress

LE
Baddass said:
You don't need medals. You know where you've been, so simply stand in the corner of the mess and look smug, in the knowledge that Shaiba was hell.

W*nkers. I'll bet your all fckuing STABS.
Says the CLERK!