Issue "Man Bag" NSN

Blueoffroader400 said:
This is what you want

NSN 6515 99 009 4663

a very strong bag with lots of protection

Ha Ha Ha Ha the devil makes work for idle hands mate :wink:

Please, no. Man bags, even combat ones, are gay as fcuk. Lots of people buy 'em at the weekly Jingly Market in Bas Vegas though. Nonces all!!!

Any piccies of it?

stilts

For those not in the know...

You are now issued with so many mags, they all do not fit in the webbing, and anyway apparantly take too long to grab and dump during the "lead exchange" that goes for "careful aimed shots" in the green zone...

The latest trend is to carry your collection of mags in a "man bag" - originally recycled Claymore pouches...(still the best..) as reported above.

As I understand it, a UOR has gone in for a buy of these items - there is probably not an NSN for them and they are only available in theatre...

sandmanfez said:
Gucci grab bag.

My grab bag, 4hrs work today! tried to get in on the gems for the bags but got the middle finger, now issued! :x shock!

Attachments

Bravo_Bravo said:
Umm,. chest rigs, anyone?
I reckon chest rigs are on there way back in. Have you seen how much they go for on fleabay! someone must be buying them 8O

polar69 said:
So whats wrong with a sandbag full of mags down the smock
Fuck me Centurion, you must be fun to be around when it goes noisy. Having some sort of bail-out bag handy so that you can drive around in something approaching comfort, makes sense. Being stoical and old school just makes life harder than it need be.