Issue Green Belt

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by gmorrison22, Sep 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where I can purchase an issue green belt? Just relocated and can't find the f*cker, got 8 days to get one before I'm due to start.
  2. You at your new location? Nip onto camp and ask the clothing store, it's only a roll of webbing and a couple of buckles and it's usually free. Better than paying out on Fleabay.
  3. Stores?
  4. Nope I'm not at my new location, I'm between Phase 1 and Phase 2 and in my haste to pack I've f*cked myself right over and lost my belt. Not reporting to Phase 2 for 8 days and my packing list says I need the belt so I'm trying to buy one.
  5. In that case it's either risk the post times from Fleabay or find your nearest Army surplus shop!
  6. msr

msr LE

7. are you glasgow area ?? , have spare
  8. Dale Farm is about to become green belt if that helps.
  9. if you PM and pay the postage I'll send one out monday 1st class
  10. Swagger in with a 37 pattern complete with shiny shiny buckles and blancoed pristine white, you'll look dead smart.
  11. I wouldnt worry about it; didnt you know that they wear CS95 untucked at Phase 2 now, so you'll get away with no belt. Its something about preparation for MTP or something.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You sir are an evil man.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. a'thank you very much. I'm here all week.
  14. 58 pattern belt was for SNCO's & WO's ONLY in the 90's! A trooper / Private wearing it would have been shot!
    Should have gone HCMR, for some insane reason, we didn't wear belts! Just Coveralls and an Forage hat! Always fun for a laugh when I was HCR watching all the guys who'd come from HCMR going on first parade and forgeting their belts!