ISS Research

Quick question for you saavy types out there.

I was contacted by a company called ISS research this evening in regards to my posistion in the Army. My number and name were provided by the Army apparently.

Having answered their questions (seemed all innocent enough) I just thought I'd check whether: -

a) Anyone else had been called by them
and
b) If anyone could vouch for them, maybe moody or someone else who's in the business.

More a sake of mind thing and curiosity as to how long the army has been engaging in market research, not that it is entirely a bad thing if it helps recruitment/statistics.

antphilip said:
Quick question for you saavy types out there.

I was contacted by a company called ISS research this evening in regards to my posistion in the Army. My number and name were provided by the Army apparently.

Having answered their questions (seemed all innocent enough) I just thought I'd check whether: -

a) Anyone else had been called by them
and
b) If anyone could vouch for them, maybe moody or someone else who's in the business.

More a sake of mind thing and curiosity as to how long the army has been engaging in market research, not that it is entirely a bad thing if it helps recruitment/statistics.
ISLAMIC (terror target) STALKING SERVICE :lol:

Sounds very dubious to me