• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Israeli women soldiers: hot or not?

This would be much better if the apostrophes in the headline were moved to make it read "Female Israeli soldiers 'disciplined' for unbecoming behaviour after posing for pictures dressed only in their underwear and combat fatigues"

Also, wouldn't "dressed only in underwear and combat fatigues" mean that you're completely dressed other than boots and headdress?

The Israeli army (and why do they call themselves Israelis when they claim to be the house of Judah?) employ women in the regimental duty roll. the women train the blokes leaving the blokes free to do combat rolls. So the question is, what kind of RD style beasting did they have planned and can I get a place on that cadre course?

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Kind of interesting how The Daily Mail obscures their bottoms, but not their faces ...

While The New York Daily News does the opposite ...

The Israelis have found that women make much better small arms and missileer instructors than men

Do women in the British Army ever get to handle a firearm at all?

worm

Old-Salt
Kind of interesting how The Daily Mail obscures their bottoms, but not their faces ...

I'm far too lazy myself, (and technologically inept) so would somebody kindly sort it out so these two pics end up as one without any blurry bits?

Proof that you should always multi source media outlets just to make sure you get the FULL picture. Hhmmmmmmmmm