Israeli troops beat Hebron police

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Apr 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O

Isreali troops beat palestinian police
  2. Israeli troops beat palestinian police...Good.
  3. But wahat about their human rights... the horror the horror
  4. Since the 70's palestines only export has been terrorism, palestinians do not respect human rights so they should not expect any in return.

palestinians are nothing more than the Arab states proxy fighters against Israel.

Every country that has given palestinians refuge has had later at some point to forcibly remove them.
  5. Not keen on them then?
  6. Unlike those paragons of Human Rights, the IDF.

Israelis have killed far more British Squaddies than the Palestinians. Do a Google on "King David Hotel", for example. They also kidnapped and hung three National Service Sargeants in the late 50s. The bodies where left hanging in a tree, boobytrapped.

And no, I'm not anti Israeli, and remember that about 20% of Israelis are of Arab extraction: I just remember reading these things.

edit: here is a link describing the events at the King David Hotel.
  7. I'm well aware of what you have pointed out. :wink:

I'll still chose the IDF over the murdering palestinian terrorists, who by choice target unarmed civilians.
  8. I would yarget unarmed civvies if we weren't bound by that Geneva thingy.

Unarmed civvies can't shoot back and lets face it, they're civvies and deserve a sucking chest wound.
  9. If TCB (b being bush) didn't love Israel so much, we'd be in there right now sortin both sides out!

given the choice i'd prefer the IDF to misc. arab fighters, they've got better kit and look so much smarter!

It's true the Israelis have mastered the art cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer, but suicide(or should that be homicide) bombing is cowardly, inhuman and down right anti social!

Cant they all just play nicely?