Israeli jets attack Syrian convoy.

Convoy suspected of carrying either Chemical Weapons or Anti Aircraft Missiles.

Convoy suspected of carrying either Chemical Weapons or Anti Aircraft Missiles.

Ooops, isn't that likely to lead to an escalation? I can see the odd bucket of instant sunshine being thrown around if they use chemicals on the Israeli civpop. Anyway, good drills by the IAF.

Ooops, isn't that likely to lead to an escalation? I can see the odd bucket of instant sunshine being thrown around if they use chemicals on the Israeli civpop. Anyway, good drills by the IAF.
Times of Israel reports IAF hit a weapons convoy in south Lebanon following int that Syria had acquired some SA-17s, which may have been en route to Hisbollah groups.

Christ. Can't wait until Domovoy gets a hold of this...

Thanks for that, mine were looking a bit threadbare.

When I get my new ones I'll be able to walk down the main streets of Bradford with impunity...

Someone tell the Defence Minister that we really need to stay out of Mali if we're due to support Israel in the ME this year. Or should it be the other way around, stay out of Iran/Syria and keep to Mali as our next live-firing training area?

They certainly don't mess around. And there'll be no bleating on Israeli TV along the lines of, "Should we have done it, what right do we have to do it, we ought to apologise, etc., etc.", like the BBC would trot out if we'd done it.

RT reporting 2 dead, 5 injured as Israeli jets attack 'research centre to further Syrian military capabilities' near Damascus.

It is RT mind.

Military research centre? Nah, my money's on "Baby milk factory". ;-)