Israel supplied Iran with nuclear technologies? Really?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/943902.html

2. Quiet day in Moscow, Comrade?

3. You missed this bit:

It's all conjecture and here say. There is still no proof.

Sergey it's well know that Pakistan supplied Iran, Syria, and North Korea with Nuclear technologies during the 90's.

Sorry.. ok back to your Israel bashing..

4. Thank god Russia's never supplied Iran with nuclear technologies is all I can say.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, that deffo happened. After all, the septics sold their nuclear technology to Russia during the cold war, and China, just to make sure it was a level playing field if it all went hot.

6. There was a documentary some years ago claiming that Thor Chemicals of Margate made "Red Mercury". The nuclear trigger stuff for Saddam.

Mossad were suspected (so the prog went) of setting about some Thor directors with a chainsaw in South Africa.

I don't know what to believe.

But Thor had a fire at their Margate HQ a couple of weeks ago. Quite a large warehouse chemical fire of a facility used for storing their product of fire retardant chemicals. ( bit like Arfur Daley's frost damaged fridges)

Would it be reasonable to opine, that if their alleged nuclear trigger device and their fire retardant chemicals were made to the same quality, that Saddam might have pushed the button but his nuclear device would not have gone bang ? (even if he had nuclear weapons)

However beware of Middle Eastern arms purchasers hotfoot to Margate to buy up the fire retardant chemicals. ?

7. Israel bashing? Where do you see it mate?

I would like to attract your attention to another quote

It looks as anti-Semites in CIA and States deparment try to spoil relations between the USA and Israel.

8. Or there are still some old school CIA left in Langley, who can spot the potential for lunacy when they see it and move to disarm it quickly?

9. Well they have been a bit slow off the starting block in that case.

10. Sorry Arik, I meant the potential for lunacy re. an attack on Iran , and other rhetoric designed to inflame the situation.

12. Nicely parried Arik ;)

13. LOL as I remember it PTP we have always been on the opposite sides of the proverbial fence!

14. Where's Mora when you need an insightful and well informed post on matters Israeli? :wink:

15. Please do not bring her back, I reckon she is from Sderot and suffers shell shock myself.