• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Israel Launches Nukes

Morty said:
B*stard. I din't bother to read the post before I ran into my bosses office and told him to f*ck his job before sh!tting on his desk.
that's nothing, I just ran around outside and then told the prettiest girl the three minute warning had just been given and could we make love there and then and she called the polis and belted me one and I just got out on bail with a whopping great shiner

Did they get Fisk? Did they get Fisk? Oh....bugger :x

Ferk nearly shat me pants then!

Good 'un though!!

The burn injuries would be just unimaginable.

SilsoeSid said:
How long before we see that headline?
Silly B*gger! Don't do that! Had a right flap on then.

SilsoeSid said:
How long before we see that headline?
#

Twat. Not funny, never will be.

I have two layers of factor 90 suntan lotion on and lead pants for the important parts.
They chafe a bit but i have been wearing them since Hiroshima.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
RedcoatGreenjacket said:
I have two layers of factor 90 suntan lotion on and lead pants for the important parts.
They chafe a bit but i have been wearing them since Hiroshima.
They must work then, eh - I take it you haven't been killed by a nuke in recent years...

I wish people wouldn't do that! What happens if the lunatics really do decide to do it? Don't go giving them ideas.

When I saw that heading, it had an immediate effect on my bowel activities!

MsG

I have two heads one more attractive than the other, but as my pants are made of lead they do get quite soft in the sun and are quite malleable, the cold mornngs can be a nightmare though.

Well, if they declare war on a country just because of 2 hostages being taken, how far will they go now that said country is fighting back?

http://cns.miis.edu/research/wmdme/israel.htm

Nuclear -
Sophisticated nuclear weapons program with an estimated 100-200 weapons, which can be delivered by ballistic missiles or aircraft.
Nuclear arsenal may include thermonuclear weapons.
150MW heavy water reactor and plutonium reprocessing facility at Dimona, which are not under IAEA safeguards.
IRR-1 5MW research reactor at Soreq, under IAEA safeguards.
Not a signatory of the NPT; signed the CTBT on 9/25/96.

Chemical -
Active weapons program, but not believed to have deployed chemical warheads on ballistic missiles.
Production capability for mustard and nerve agents.
Signed the CWC on 1/13/93, currently debating its ratification.

Biological -
Production capability and extensive research reportedly conducted at the Biological Research Institute in Ness Ziona.
No publicly confirmed evidence of production.
Not a signatory of the BTWC.

"Precise assessment of a state's capabilities is difficult because most weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs remain secret and cannot be verified independently. "