Israel is Doomed!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just read the following in the Tellingraph:

Hamas declares victory in Gaza but vows to rearm against Israel

A masked gunman from the Islamic group's armed wing said it would rearm in defiance of efforts to stop weapons smuggling into Gaza, a key aim of the war. "Do whatever you want," said Abu Obeida, spokesman for the Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades. "Manufacturing the holy weapons is our mission and we know how to acquire weapons."
It was all well and good when they just had a couple of types of rockets, but now they have GOD on their side, and he's creating 'Holy' weapons for them.

If Hamas has managed to acquire 'The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch', then I feel there is no hope for Israel.

Does anyone know if the Israelis are going to come back with anything to save themselves, and if so, what? 8O

Biped said:

A masked gunman from the Islamic group's armed wing said it would rearm in defiance of efforts to stop weapons smuggling into Gaza, a key aim of the war. "Do whatever you want," said Abu Obeida, spokesman for the Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades. "Manufacturing the holy weapons is our mission and we know how to acquire weapons."
It was all well and good when they just had a couple of types of rockets, but now they have GOD on their side, and he's creating 'Holy' weapons for them.

If Hamas has managed to acquire 'The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch', then I feel there is no hope for Israel.

Does anyone know if the Israelis are going to come back with anything to save themselves, and if so, what? 8O
The Jew Canon?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Holy Weapons. Hmmmm. God is Holy. God created the sun. sun = sunshine.... Holy Weapons = Instant Sunshine!!!!

Biped said:

I see you're Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and raise you the 10 Plagues of Egypt. :twisted:

Then the IDF can send in their Golem Regiment to finish off any survivors! :wink:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Biped said:
The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog A2.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Nobody will Prophet from the use of such WMDs!

Werewolf said:
Biped said:

I see you're Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and raise you the 10 Plagues of Egypt. :twisted:

Then the IDF can send in their Golem Regiment to finish off any survivors! :wink:
Training to be a highly tuned force. :wink: :lol:

Latest Threads