Israel is a strategic burden for USA

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Apr 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

2. So, in their Bible, (our one has a bit in it called the Old Testament which looks the same as theirs) it says that God begat Adam, who got the horn, so he begat Eve, and they begat Cain and Able, and then lots of begatting happened, which means that we are all related, ie descended from the Jews, which means we can all apply for citizenship!

Hooraaaayy! Lets send all the asylum seekers their way! That'll fix 'em

3. Not quite that simple, we (human kind) are all descended from Adam but Jews are descended from Abraham (as are arabs).

The Old Testament found in churches may use different words from the biblical scrolls (found in a synagogue) due to variations in transalations in countries and maybe different branches of Christianity, etc.

As for asylum seekers, Israel got too many of those in the '90s when the floodgates were opened to the Russians after the fall of the Soviet empire.

4. [quote="Arik As for asylum seekers, Israel got too many of those in the '90s when the floodgates were opened to the Russians after the fall of the Soviet empire.[/quote]

Then again, quite a few came in just after the Second World War aswell didn't they?

5. Unless your black, gay or a non-christian :roll:

6. yeah, and someone should tell the Jews and Arabs that they are all the same really, descended from father Abraham, who had seven sons, I mean they can use the same butchers right? so surely a large halal/kosher meat market cooperative would do the trick and stop all the trouble?

7. No we are not! That is a religous myth perpetuated down the centuries to engender a control mechanism over the great unwashed.

There was not one eve, but 7 of them who 99% of the population can be traced from.

Don't include me in your blinkered god bothering. :D

8. and dont forget all the mexicans? :eek:

9. There was not one eve, but 7 of them who 99% of the population can be traced from.

Bet Adam was chuffed

10. At the end of the day I suppose it is a falling out between cousins!!

LondonIrish - the respective dietary laws do not allow Jews to eat Halal, but Muslims can eat Kosher meat.

AgentSmith - As for my comment about the bible in response to LondonIrish, I should of qualified that to say that the source of mankind, etc depends on what one personally believes. Each to their own!

11. From US point of view Israel is the Western FUP and the Jordan is the start line. Right now they are just shaping the battle space..

12. oh well since we gave jordon some chally 1 at least the argument m1 vrs chally should be sorted out when it kicks off :)

13. well as far as I am concerned the race of Men is descended from the Numenorians, who travelled over the sea, and settled two Kindoms, Gondor in the South, capital Minas Tirith, and also the Norhtern Kindom, the capital of which was Angmar, as written in the Lord of the Rings, and also, The Silmarillion, transtlated from the original Elvish by the well known medieval scholar and Old English expert JRR Tolkien, and I won't brook any dissaggreement over this, its true, cos its in a book, and thats it, anyone with a different view is clearly an infidel gentile pagan whoreson and this is the longest sentence on ARRSE and my mum takes in stray cats, who in themselves were a rockabilly band in the early 80s and .....cont p94