Israel evacuates hundreds of White Helmets in face of Syria advance

I'm not going to answer or entertain any more circular debates on the above cos' I can't be fukin arsed arguing with thickos who lack critical thinking skills. Particularly when it comes to "applying" those limited cognitive abilities to heart-eaters who will very shortly be on our shores and influencing other would-be jihadists with their tales of derring-do.
Swearing in CA? Oh dear .....

Anyway, it’s funny how the Russophiles and ‘useful idiots’ paint a ‘picture’ of people exposing RuAF and SAAF war crimes. Them hopping from one organisation to another has also been explained. I can’t say I’m happy with their canonisation any more than I am with their demonisation.

As for ‘flimsy evidence’, they’re helped by Israel so they must be Israeli tools? Imagine if such ‘evidence’ was used to say the same thing about IS and Assad’s govt? After all, somebody was buying their oil.

Critical thinking is a two way street. If you blindly accept what the agitprop says about anything then your thinking isn’t critical. It’s blinkered.

White Helmets are PR-squad of Al-Qaeda - Al-Nusra Front after rebrandering. Corrupted British "intelligent" services were f-d up for their own money. And now Britain will give asylum for terrorists (as usual). For one, it is the stupid game, but it is your choice.
Does anybody actually try and claim asylum in Russia? Other than people like Snowdon I suppose.

That your agitprop, you being a lying rapist it fits in well YarS; demonised them re ‘carpet bombing’ and CW attacks is not a surprise. That people believe it is also not a surprise. That you carry on the agitprop is not a surprise. What would be a surprise is you actually posting something not in your big book of Russian propaganda.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
How many have successfully claimed asylum in Russia this year?
There are no statistic for this year. In 2017 there were 33 new refugees registered.
There were totally 592 refugees from all countries, 305 from Afghanistan, 166 from Ukraine, 31 from Georgia, 19 from Uzbekistan, 2 from Syria, etc on the 1 Jan of 2018.

There are no statistic for this year. In 2017 there were 33 new refugees registered.
There were totally 592 refugees from all countries, 305 from Afghanistan, 166 from Ukraine, 31 from Georgia, 19 from Uzbekistan, 2 from Syria, etc on the 1 Jan of 2018.
Source? Not that I don’t believe you, but you have a tendency to be economic with the truth. Is that totals? How does 33 become 592?

Btw, asylum is different to refugee. Not in Russia I understand.

Last edited:

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Source? Not that I don’t believe you, but you have a tendency to be economic with the truth. Is that totals? How does 33 become 592?
33 in 2017, 39 in 2016, etc. They are summarized.

Btw, asylum is different to refugee.
Статистика: в 2017 году людей со статусом временное убежище в РФ стало вдвое меньше - Комитет "Гражданское содействие"
'Temporary asylum' status have 125442 persons (167762 in 2016 - number decreased because of assimilation and migration in EU), 123434 from them are from Ukraine, 2008 - from other countries including 1128 from Syria, 356 from Afghanistan, 167 from Georgia, etc..

33 in 2017, 39 in 2016, etc. They are summarized.
Over a period then. Not sure what the period is tbh but it’s probably immaterial.
Статистика: в 2017 году людей со статусом временное убежище в РФ стало вдвое меньше - Комитет "Гражданское содействие"
'Temporary asylum' status have 125442 persons (167762 in 2016 - number decreased because of assimilation and migration in EU), 123434 from them are from Ukraine, 2008 - from other countries including 1128 from Syria, 356 from Afghanistan, 167 from Georgia, etc..
Roger. RFE have a fairly decent article ref Snowdon and his ongoing extensions plus the UNHCR have a paper:
Explainer: How Do You Get Asylum In Russia?
http://unhcr.ru/fileadmin/files/docs/infrf_eng.pdf

I may have missed it but I wonder which Government position is ultimately responsible for ensuring all this taxpayers money has been spent directly on humanitarian relief.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Over a period then.
It is how many of bearers of this status are living in Russia now. Right now number is decreasing, because of their assimilation, further migration or returning in their countries. There were bearers of the 'temporary asylum' status - 1128 Syrians in 1 Jan 2018, 1292 in 1 Jan 2017, 1317 in 1 Jan 2016.