Israel evacuates hundreds of White Helmets in face of Syria advance

Mods, apologies could not find the Syria thread can this be moved or deleted. Thank you.

It will be interesting to see what happens on the Canadian front. The majority of Syrian transplants have been settling in the Toronto/GTA and the newly elected premier of Ontario has stated point blank the province is done carrying the cost that should be payed out of federal coffers. If Justin wants to bring them in, his gov’t can pay for them, seems to be the current undertone.
As a side note, it looks as if the Syrians aren’t fans of rural areas. Two families moved into the local town and only lasted three months before they packed up and moved to Toronto. They were sponsored by local groups who made sure they had employment, housing,and all the necessities for life in Canada, but in the end the group packed up one night and moved on. I guess living on gov’t handouts in a big city beats working in a small town....

80 Million quid from the Foreign Office??

That is an awfully large amount to donate to any organisation. Should questions be asked?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
...are they all scientists or doctors or hired guns ?

80 Million quid from the Foreign Office??

That is an awfully large amount to donate to any organisation. Should questions be asked?
Apparently our generosity knows no bounds.
The Guardian tells me;
"The UK is willing to offer asylum to some of the 500 members or relatives of the Syrian volunteer civil defence forces known as the White Helmets who have been rescued from Syria and evacuated to Jordan, the Guardian has learned."

Apparently our generosity knows no bounds.
The Guardian tells me;
"The UK is willing to offer asylum to some of the 500 members or relatives of the Syrian volunteer civil defence forces known as the White Helmets who have been rescued from Syria and evacuated to Jordan, the Guardian has learned."
Maybe they were doing a bit more for us and our friends than has been made public and, this is the pay off for them. They seemed to get in and out of most places which, even though they were effectively a humanitarian NGO, makes them very useful asset's in more than a humint capacity.

Still: 80 million Sov's? I wonder what the commission is on that?

Maybe they were doing a bit more for us and our friends than has been made public and, this is the pay off for them. They seemed to get in and out of most places which, even though they were effectively a humanitarian NGO, makes them very useful asset's in more than a humint capacity.

Still: 80 million Sov's? I wonder what the commission is on that?
Lol, probably threatening to grass us up if we don't do nice.
Everywhere we get involved in always seems to result in taking on-board some chaps when it all goes tits up.

It's just struck me that she this should cause some heads to explode in certain quarters. After all, White Helmets = good (no questions to be asked) while Israel = bad.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah but those who don't like Israel don't like the White Helmets much either

I'm curious what the OP means by questionable background

How Syria's White Helmets became victims of an online propaganda machine

What's the truth about the chemical attacks on Syrian civilians?

I've got you on ignore but you have been given a very temporary reprieve.
Ahh a Guardian article that blames Russia for painting the saintly White Helmets as terrible evil terrorists in disguise. Well colour me surprised. That would be same country that since it's involvement in that theatre has seen ISIS reduced from a daily-quoted by-word for barbarity to something most people now consider defunct.

Now, permit me to put forward this crazy theory. That Guardian article speculates that Russia is behind some sort of propaganda war against our safety-minded jihadi chums, yet we know for a FACT that Israel is supporting this organisation, as evidenced by them rescuing them and generally pulling out all the stops to stop them being captured. This would be the same Israel that is the sworn enemy of anything related to Assad.

I mean the "White Helmets" have at the very least been involved in staging and filming fake videos of the aftermath of "chemical attacks". As well as this they have proven links to Jihadists as can be ascertained with a semi-skilled use of google.

I see the propaganda machine is now in overdrive to canonise them as evidenced by you, despite the photographic evidence below.

I'm not going to answer or entertain any more circular debates on the above cos' I can't be fukin arsed arguing with thickos who lack critical thinking skills. Particularly when it comes to "applying" those limited cognitive abilities to heart-eaters who will very shortly be on our shores and influencing other would-be jihadists with their tales of derring-do.

Last edited:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bull, the whole White Helmets are terrorists is conspiracist balls beloved if the alt-right and Cobynistas shilling for Assad and Putin, as always your posts are nowt but thinly veiled dog whistling.

White Helmets are PR-squad of Al-Qaeda - Al-Nusra Front after rebrandering. Corrupted British "intelligent" services were f-d up for their own money. And now Britain will give asylum for terrorists (as usual). For one, it is the stupid game, but it is your choice.