Israel admits phosphorous bombing

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Oct 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Israel has for the first time admitted it used controversial phosphorous bombs during fighting against Hezbollah in Lebanon in July and August.

More here
  2. Surely WP only contraversial to civilians, do any of us think that it isn't a normal part of our arsenal??
  3. Whoopee doo! We used quite a few phos grenades in Helmand as well! We obviously used them for a smoke screen though and not to burn the baddies slowly with. :)
  4. Yeh but the elderly, infirm, women and children count as baddies to the Israelis.
  5. Am I just not getting this or did these people invade the country in 1946 - 1948 ish??????
  6. I wonder if the UK was party to any WP bomb shipments from the US. Someone call 999 :twisted:
  7. Once again Israel proves it self the little angel we westerners have come to romanticize so much.
  8. Good thing they didnt use any napalm.
  9. Indeed. Would've made your support a tad more tricky to justify. :)
  10. they had those nasty pointy bayonet things as well, could have some ones eye out with those.

Give me a break, why is there never any protest about the ragheads kidnapping and decapitating their hostages???

Im so sick of the outcry from the fluffy tree hugging liberal cretins!
  11. Well, if it's fair, the Hezbullah use of cluster munitions only recently came to light.