Israel 0-0 England

#8
Lampard scores at least 20 goals a season from midfield yet for England plays shiit

Rooney is a wonder in the Prem, yet for England looks shiit

With the exception of Gerrard, it was a disgrace. McLarens substitutions were beyond belief.

He has no tactical ability and is just another Ericson - we need Scolari or Wenger
 
#9
wilkin said:
vandyke said:
Arik said:
The smart money was always on England, still at least the fans are having a good visit (bar the match result)!
They couldn't have been that smart, they would have lost their money



(VIDEO) England soccer fans in Tel Aviv: This is most welcoming nation we've ever visited

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3380230,00.html
My mum didn't tell me she was going to the footy!

Gerrard predicted this about a week ago - he must have realised they're all playing like sh*t and the "new management style" is media talk for "he's farhkin' useless"
 
#10
"you're so sh1t it's unbelievable" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

is the way to the san siro
scotland one, italia zero.
bonnie scotland win for me.
 
#11
Never rated McClaren - and we all know 'El Tel"... - not exactly a marriage made in Soho to my mind.

No - Wenger remains ours - he aint going anywhere - but we may have the services of Jose(?) - who I rate as a manager far above McClaren.

Sad if Jose goes,as he is good for Football - and his subbies would NOT be such crap as McClarens.
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#12
#13
drain_sniffer said:
Lampard scores at least 20 goals a season from midfield yet for England plays shiit

Rooney is a wonder in the Prem, yet for England looks shiit

With the exception of Gerrard, it was a disgrace. McLarens substitutions were beyond belief.

He has no tactical ability and is just another Ericson - we need Scolari or Wenger
Well said mate, the fcukers should only get paid if they win!

We need to get rid of McLaren.... He inspires no confidence at all.....
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#14
wilkin said:
Nehustan said:
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...classic...

"Mike's Place Welcome English Football Fans"


Although the article doesn't mention it, ironically the suicide bombers in the attack on Mike's Place were two British (Asians).

Is that the place they tried to blow up. Didn't realise. My favourite part, I think is the first interview in Tel Aviv, especially the guy on the left....classic video journalism á la Bernays...hilarious.
 
#15
The best British national team at the moment won 4-1 tonight...Northern Ireland, Healy Hat-trick and Grant McCann with the fourth.
 
#16
wilkin said:
vandyke said:
Arik said:
The smart money was always on England, still at least the fans are having a good visit (bar the match result)!
They couldn't have been that smart, they would have lost their money



(VIDEO) England soccer fans in Tel Aviv: This is most welcoming nation we've ever visited

Center right of the picture is the name of the real god county. yes county.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3380230,00.html
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#17
wilkin said:
Nehusta, what did he say?
Video starts at 2:39 (odd) then at...ahh wait its counting down...then at 1:50 he is asked by the journalist

'How's Israel?' To which he replies, 'It's wonderful, It's great, It's lovely..(1s)..lovely' overspeaking the reporter asking 'Do you like it?' whereupon He replies 'alot'. Next he he asked 'How are the girls?' To which he replies 'Very very beautiful.'

Funniest thing I've seen in ages, text book stuff...lol...looks like he fits right in..hahaha...
 
#18
I watched tonight's match too, I think young Lennon would have something to say about Gerrard being the only good player though.

The problem with English football is that all the big players know their place in the team is safe. T
I agree with the new scoring system suggested by Steve Howard (Chief Sports Writer, The Sun),

1 point for a 0-0 draw
2 points for a score draw
3 points for a win
4 points for a win and scoring more than three goals

You know it makes sense.
 
#20
Rab658 said:
The best British national team at the moment won 4-1 tonight...Northern Ireland, Healy Hat-trick and Grant McCann with the fourth.
sorry, missed that - was in the bar watching at the time, can you please repeat for all to hear.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top