Israel 0-0 England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. scotland 2- 1 georgia

A good day all round

2. Oh yes, my, my, how many £ hundred millions worth of players did England have against that well know power house of world football that is the Jewish State?

3. The smart money was always on England, still at least the fans are having a good visit (bar the match result)!

4. does this mean the end of Mclaren as coach of england finally. But at least Scotland won so not too bad a result

5. They couldn't have been that smart, they would have lost their money

6. [​IMG]

(VIDEO) England soccer fans in Tel Aviv: This is most welcoming nation we've ever visited

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3380230,00.html

7. Lampard scores at least 20 goals a season from midfield yet for England plays shiit

Rooney is a wonder in the Prem, yet for England looks shiit

With the exception of Gerrard, it was a disgrace. McLarens substitutions were beyond belief.

He has no tactical ability and is just another Ericson - we need Scolari or Wenger

8. My mum didn't tell me she was going to the footy!

Gerrard predicted this about a week ago - he must have realised they're all playing like sh*t and the "new management style" is media talk for "he's farhkin' useless"

9. "you're so sh1t it's unbelievable" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

is the way to the san siro
    scotland one, italia zero.
    bonnie scotland win for me.

10. Never rated McClaren - and we all know 'El Tel"... - not exactly a marriage made in Soho to my mind.

No - Wenger remains ours - he aint going anywhere - but we may have the services of Jose(?) - who I rate as a manager far above McClaren.

Sad if Jose goes,as he is good for Football - and his subbies would NOT be such crap as McClarens.

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...classic...

12. Well said mate, the fcukers should only get paid if they win!

We need to get rid of McLaren.... He inspires no confidence at all.....

13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Is that the place they tried to blow up. Didn't realise. My favourite part, I think is the first interview in Tel Aviv, especially the guy on the left....classic video journalism á la Bernays...hilarious.

14. The best British national team at the moment won 4-1 tonight...Northern Ireland, Healy Hat-trick and Grant McCann with the fourth.