Isnt the UKs weather wonderful!

Awwww poor lamb, maybe we could send him somewhere exotic and warm, like hmmm then sun perhaps, top up his tan, crisp a little.....as for his lawyer paying for his living expenses until his immigration status is sorted out, what do they mean? On one hand they claim he is a British resident the other makes him sound like an illeagal, just pack him onto a plane and be done with it!!!!!!!

vvaannmmaann said:
Perhaps he will feck off somewhere that agrees with him then.Melbourne perhaps?
Yea lets go back to the old way we treated criminals ship them off to the colonies

Mr_Deputy said:
easesprings said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Yea lets go back to the old way we treated criminals ship them off to the colonies
funny how roles reverse. how many doe we lose a day to Oz? 60? Can't all be scum.
Some crappy daytime tv programme on bbc reckons its about 50 a day emigrate to oz each day

Perhaps he's already setting up his cover story just in case he gets caught in AFG?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
easesprings said:
vvaannmmaann said:
And have the poor boy fry in a bush fire? You heartless bastard.

maybe an idea here, should have shiped all the Gauno Bay people to somewhere nice in the UK. There are still some Admiralty buildings standing at Scappa Flow. Then if the poor darlings are to cold let them go back to Cuba where its warm. Going voluntarily means they would have to stay there.

No human rights issues there then, they wanted to go

Well said Sergeant!

These people that complain about the only country where the rain carresses your face so gently that it's like silk, should be used as mine and IED detectors in places where our forces have to run the risk of being attacked for helping the people of those countries.

God do I miss English weather!
Not having lived in GB for over 10 years it's the one thing I miss about the country. Hot is miserable, ok for an evening drink, but having to function, switched on, in a hot climate is draining and unpleasant. Look at hot countries, what do they do? What do they produce? They can't.
Cold is even worse. Depressing, unsociable, unhealthy and expensive.

England has the best weather in the world and I challenge anyone to come up with a country that has better weather for all round ease of living.

English weather is boring, never too hot never too cold, you don't need to think about it, it's not an issue. Not having to consider weather conditions for everyday life is a great treasure.

Seriously, can anyone name a country with better weather?

I am sure that once he has claimed all his damages, lined Matrix Chambers pockets, and done the Max Clifford thing, he may f*ck off back to his mates on the global jihad.

Your never know some ARRSE member may eventually get him in his sights as he seeks his fast track to paradise somewhere in the Green Zone......

I fancy that after lovely labour camp in Siberia he would like British climate very much.

The nutter is free to move to Saudi desert if he likes it.

KGB_resident said:
I fancy that after lovely labour camp in Siberia he would like British climate very much.

:D

Now there's an idea, Sergey do you think that Russia would ever allow another Country to lease such a facility? What would mother Russia want in exchange?

armchair_jihad said:
KGB_resident said:

:D

Now there's an idea, Sergey do you think that Russia would ever allow another Country to lease such a facility? What would mother Russia want in exchange?
What Russia would like to see? Nothing special I believe...

I have heard that German boys (with some probblem with the Law) were sent to Siberia to inprove their behavior. The result is rather positive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jan/18/russia.germany

German authorities exasperated at the antisocial behaviour of a 16-year-old boy have sent him to a remote Siberian village for an "intensive educational experience", it emerged yesterday. The unusual measure by youth welfare officers in the central state of Hesse raised fresh questions about how to deal with delinquents who have been blamed for a series of ugly crimes.
The boy, who has not been identified, was dispatched east after behaving violently in school and at home and attacking his mother. He is being forced to fend for himself in boot camp-style conditions in the forlorn village of Sedelnikovo, several hours drive from the city of Omsk, in the western Siberian interior.

He has had to cope by collecting and chopping firewood to make his own fires, digging his own toilet and pumping water supplies from a well. He will stay there for nine months, separated from family and friends, the internet and television, under a programme designed specifically for him.

Under the supervision of a Russian-speaking German assistant, the boy is also attending school. Once he returns to Germany, he will be monitored for a further two years.