Isnt the UKs weather wonderful!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Awwww poor lamb, maybe we could send him somewhere exotic and warm, like hmmm then sun perhaps, top up his tan, crisp a for his lawyer paying for his living expenses until his immigration status is sorted out, what do they mean? On one hand they claim he is a British resident the other makes him sound like an illeagal, just pack him onto a plane and be done with it!!!!!!!
  2. Perhaps he will feck off somewhere that agrees with him then.Melbourne perhaps?
  3. Yea lets go back to the old way we treated criminals ship them off to the colonies
  4. Some crappy daytime tv programme on bbc reckons its about 50 a day emigrate to oz each day
  5. I was actually thinking of the bush fires.But you knew that,right?
  6. He's having to wear a jacket?! Aww, poor love, we should maybe all feel sorry for him....
  7. Perhaps he's already setting up his cover story just in case he gets caught in AFG?
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And have the poor boy fry in a bush fire? You heartless bastard.
  9. maybe an idea here, should have shiped all the Gauno Bay people to somewhere nice in the UK. There are still some Admiralty buildings standing at Scappa Flow. Then if the poor darlings are to cold let them go back to Cuba where its warm. Going voluntarily means they would have to stay there.

No human rights issues there then, they wanted to go
  10. There's no pleasing this bloke. He complained about Morocco as well which has a nice warm, dry climate FFS.
  11. Good then hopefully the fecker gets hypothermia and dies, cost the country less.
  12. Sgt.Slingsby

Sgt.Slingsby War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Send him to join me in Kandahar - there's a job for him here, tiptoeing along convoy routes a couple of hundred metres out front.

And it's lovely and warm at the moment.

13. Well said Sergeant!

These people that complain about the only country where the rain carresses your face so gently that it's like silk, should be used as mine and IED detectors in places where our forces have to run the risk of being attacked for helping the people of those countries.
  14. shame poor chap I feel for him