Isle Of wight Rock Festival

Hovercraft is faster :D .Such a useless population not even fit enough to have an infantry platoon anymore :twisted:

We are currently "enjoying" a rock festival 200 m up the road...

IOW_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS said:
:x Was anyone at the Isle of Wight Rock Festival this year,and what did you think.
No, sadly my days of camping in muddy fields are long gone! :(

I knew someone who went to the original festival in 1970 to see Bob Dylan! Does that count? :D

Cropedy festival is on this weekend, never been but would love to go next year, anyone been to that?

susie_q said:
:x Was anyone at the Isle of Wight Rock Festival this year,and what did you think.

I knew someone who went to the original festival in 1970 to see Bob Dylan! Does that count? :D

Cropedy festival is on this weekend, never been but would love to go next year, anyone been to that?
That waste land of an Isle is stuck in the 1970's :D

Mad_Moriarty said:
susie_q said:

That waste land of an Isle is stuck in the 1970's :D
Lol, so it seems MM, been there twice for a holiday and a bit dull to say the least! :D