Isle of Man - TT Week

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by AFA06, May 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody else off to the TT?

2. Unfortunately not, was hoping to make it my first trip this year but the Breconian brotherhoods summer offensive means ill have to settle for the highlights on the box.

3. No, but will watch the highlights on ITV?

4. I'm competing:

slim_athletic_sexy_gay_man_motorbike.jpg

5. Love the island, I'd love to see it, but it's TOO popular.

Crazy prices, impossible to get there.

Lot's of lesser events at different times, obviously not as good, but still fun.

Went there one year when they had an event for vintage sports cars..... old Porsches, E- TYpes, Brit sports cars.... sitting outside a pub, suddenly a herd of "OMFG I want thats" would fly past.

Or even sit up on top of Snaefell in the week, when the local bikers have a quick blast after work.

6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Aw Jesus. I looked.

7. Is this a gay biker do you think? Admittedly he is not on a Harley but that flag or whatever it is just makes him look the part.

8. Hopefully Guy Martin will get a win. Bumped into him in a Scarborough chippy in 2008, had a vague idea of who he was as a lad I work with is a huge bike racing fan Asked him for his autograph for my mate and wished him luck.
    Though I do have John McGuinness down for a win in a least one race.

9. First firm I worked for out of Skool was Harris, so always had a soft spot for TT. We supplied Sheene and mad mick at one stage. tt racers have balls of steel, Rossi refused to race there the wuss.