Islamist Trojan horse in Pentagon, say experts

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Feb 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. Wot, no 'Extraordinary Rendition'
  3. World Net Daily is an ignorant, bigoted, hate-fuelled, tinfoil hat site that is blocked by the web filters of companies such as Net Nanny for hate/violence content and, at times, by the US Navy and Marine Corps.

Amongst other things, their contributors have made assertions that:

1. On 9/11 "God raised up Shiite Islam as a sword against America"
    2. United 93 was shot down by the US government
    3. Alexander Litvinenko converted to Islam before Putin decided to drop some polonium in his cuppa.
    4. Children who eat soy at a young age are more likely to turn out gay.
    5. There is a cabal who seeks a "North American Union" which includes Mexico.

I can see it's attraction for you, Trip. Now, excuse us while the rest of us employ the giggle test on anything we might consider posting.
  4. I f-ing knew it.

All these Seattle health food nuts looked a bit light in the loafers to me.
  5. Moral of the story............ don't believe everything you read
  6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Hmmm... I wonder if Crabby has been eating soy?

As for the site mentioned, it was the first time I visited there. I was drawn there by a post on another military board and the title of the article.

I'll have to quote more stuff from there if it upsets the Crab! :wink:
  7. I don't see what all the fuss is about. I've seen the photo of the guy in Trip's link, and there's no way he's big enough to have 40 Greek soldiers hiding inside him.

I'd say one at the most, and he'd have to be a dwarf.
  8. Don't disturb Trip now, lads. He's closer to a bonk-on than he has been at any time since the Reagan Administration at the very thought of having 40 Greek soldiers inside him.
  9. Perhaps his strategy is to smuggle one Greek dwarf in to work every day, and hide them in his desk until he has enough of them for an attack.

I can see this having a serious effect, as I'm quite sure that the US forces have limited training in fighting hordes of Grecian midgets.

Will they be oiled do you think?
  10. It's all in hand, T-T. The Pentagon announced today that they have just awarded a multi-year, multi-million dollar, no-bid contract to a Los Angeles-based company to provide the OPFOR at the National Training Center in Ft Irwin: