Islamist law firm?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Jul 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From:,,2124215,00.html

From their website, here:

Thoughts, anyone? Not just 'Muslims are cnuts' please.
  2. The grammar could do with being tidied up a wee bit.

What happened to "Know Your Rights" parts 2-10?
  3. They keep loesing cases then? A bit of bad advertising when you have to quote your failures.
  4. Seems like they are defending the indefensible and getting away with it for the most part. Probably have the idea that these laws are just another way to marginilise and criminilse islam.

Doesn't seem to matter to them that these sought to deprive other people of their civil liberties by brining them death and pain.

Ahh well the perpatrator has always had more rights than the victim because of people like this

The police are considering CONSIDERING FFS, its clearly a matter for the bar council and the CPS as these actions are clearly an attempt too Pervet the Course of Justice

What is the CPS waiting for and why did'nt the Judge order an investigation into these matters once they where brought up in open court.
  9. "We undertake national and international work in order to assist in the abuses taking place as a result of the so called alleged war on Terror."

I have checked this against their web site and it is correct, are they then suggesting that they are aiding abuses taking place?

Seriously I think Old Bill and The Law Society might have been looking at this firm before if memory serves, unfortunately I cannot recall details
  11. And as for £650 bung and the smuggling of papers into prison, action surely has to be taken if not for criminal action then for professional misconduct, bringing profession into disrepute etc
  12. She should be struck off and face a lengthy sentence for perverting the course of justice.

Under the proceeds of crime act she should also be made repay all the funds that she got for free legal aid.

If this was a male, white solicitor, he would be locked up by now, Justice may be blind but she can smell sh!t!
  13. Speaking of which, anyone know her address so I can post her some?