Islamist Attacks in France and Tunisia

Well then, we have the perfect solution to the IS problem..... To ALL terrorism problems..... More Airstrikes...... Because that worked flawlessly the last time.

A dozen strikes with We.177 could probably suffice.
As could dropping Tsar Bomba upon their commanders but let's face it, Airstrikes achieve sod all without reliable, effecting ground forces a.so being involved.

So @hogstable What part of my post is BS?
Can't find your post mate that I put a B'S on.
My big fat thumb on my small phone screen did hit a BS in error on a post and I removed it, not sure that it was yours though.

I may disagree with a post someone has posted but I never use a BS on it.
I am not that rude that I would say that to someone face to face and I don't change my manners when visiting Internetshire.

If it is on your post please let me know which one and I will remove it.

Apologies

H

Can't find your post mate that I put a B'S on.
My big fat thumb on my small phone screen did hit a BS in error on a post and I removed it, not sure that it was yours though.

I may disagree with a post someone has posted but I never use a BS on it.
I am not that rude that I would say that to someone face to face and I don't change my manners when visiting Internetshire.

If it is on your post please let me know which one and I will remove it.

Apologies

H

This un.

Since Arrse migrated to the latest super-duper interwebs thing, it's produced no end of errors, double posting opportunities & downright archaic issues unheard of prior to abandoning the old, outdated & broken version known & loved by millions.
That's progress (if you're a gullible technophone that is....).

I was right. It has been turned into a grief whore fest by a massive swell of eager participants.
People who were there only days,weeks, months before will be searching for phots of them on the beach with rattan parasols.
This is the Tunisian tourist 'balcony moment'.

The previous ones were the Tsunami and the 11th of September.
The papers love it..the chavs love it..they strive it.

Twats. Couple on BBC news tonight giving it the "We stayed out here as we weren't gonna be beaten..." etc No love, you stayed there as you saved all year for your £400 break and the Facebook opportunities will make you a local celebrity for days!...Said As they sobbed through a 'poignant' minutes silence.

I was right. It has been turned into a grief whore fest by a massive swell of eager participants.
People who were there only days,weeks, months before will be searching for phots of them on the beach with rattan parasols.

Twats. Couple on BBC news tonight giving it the "We stayed out here as we weren't gonna be beaten..." etc No love, you stayed there as you saved all year for your £400 break and the Facebook opportunities will make you a local celebrity for days!...Said As they sobbed through a 'poignant' minutes silence.

You know that running away thing the tourists did the other week?

Now, it's official: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33469718

"All British nationals are being urged to leave Tunisia because "a further terrorist attack is highly likely", Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond says...........................The FCO said that although the Tunisian authorities have put in place more security measures, these do not "provide adequate protection for British tourists".

You know that running away thing the tourists did the other week?

Now, it's official: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33469718

"All British nationals are being urged to leave Tunisia because "a further terrorist attack is highly likely", Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond says...........................The FCO said that although the Tunisian authorities have put in place more security measures, these do not "provide adequate protection for British tourists".
Tbh when they have declared a state of emergency and will be busy rounding up and 'respecting the human rights' of the jihadi scrotes with pliers to get them all dealt with having to babysit elderly tourists is probably low on their priority list.

Stay away for a couple of months, let them purge their known jihadis then head back when spain starts to get a bit nippy seems sensible for all concerned.

Tbh when they have declared a state of emergency and will be busy rounding up and 'respecting the human rights' of the jihadi scrotes with pliers to get them all dealt with having to babysit elderly tourists is probably low on their priority list.

Stay away for a couple of months, let them purge their known jihadis then head back when spain starts to get a bit nippy seems sensible for all concerned.
Tunisia (quite rightly) are bricking it, with the basket case of a nation Libya as a next door neighbour: with a border that leaks like a sieve, I'm surprised that coach tours from 'Fundamentalist Reisen' aren't pitching up daily.

C

count_duckula

One thing that's getting on my tits at the moment are the screamers (even in the ambulance service!) who're posting an Underground symbol with the red circle replaced with a poppy wreath. They're so f-cking dense that they don't realise the poppies are for WW1 & 2, and just associate them with "remembrance" in general. I thought about going onto the Service Facebook page where management pretend to listen but the soppy c-nts out there would never forgive me.

We are a nation of sixty million who've lost fewer people to terrorism than are killed by preventable diseases. Get a grip and stop letting the bastards win.

C

count_duckula

One thing that's getting on my tits at the moment are the screamers (even in the ambulance service!) who're posting an Underground symbol with the red circle replaced with a poppy wreath. They're so f-cking dense that they don't realise the poppies are for WW1 & 2, and just associate them with "remembrance" in general. I thought about going onto the Service Facebook page where management pretend to listen but the soppy c-nts out there would never forgive me.

We are a nation of sixty million who've lost fewer people to terrorism than are killed by preventable diseases. Get a grip and stop letting the bastards win.
Appart from not understanding the historic roots of the poppy and current usage and getting the population wrong by fecking miles an excellect and informative post.

Clearly there are 3,000 of the thickest and most stupid people on the planet still in Tunisia.
What possess people to go on holiday in a war zone.
What possess them to remain on holiday in a war zone after a massacre targeting them.