Islamic Terrorist arrests in Germany

#1
On BBC and Sky, several men arrested in Germany for planning terrorist attcks on Frankfurt Airport and Rammstein Airbase. They were arrested last night as they presented an imminent threat.

No noticable effect in BFG this morning
 
#3
H_FLASHMAN said:
On BBC and Sky, several men arrested in Germany for planning terrorist attcks on Frankfurt Airport and Rammstein Airbase. They were arrested last night as they presented an imminent threat.

No noticable effect in BFG this morning
8) Seems they had eaten Bratwersts for over a week and found out they were pork 8)
 
#4
see its not just us they hate. seems they hate most wetsern countries that are friends with america

Duncan
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#6
Well done the Jerries. Wonder if this involved GSG9? - Wouldn't want to mess with those bad boys.
 
#7
Dunc0936 said:
see its not just us they hate. seems they hate most wetsern countries that are friends with america

Duncan
What people don't realise in countries which aren't involved in Iraq or Afghanistan (I'm thinking of Ireland here) is that this doesn't mean you aren't a target - it only means you are further down their target list.
 
#8
big_mad_ejit said:
Dunc0936 said:
see its not just us they hate. seems they hate most wetsern countries that are friends with america

Duncan
What people don't realise in countries which aren't involved in Iraq or Afghanistan (I'm thinking of Ireland here) is that this doesn't mean you aren't a target - it only means you are further down their target list.

No No No, a lot of well meaning socially minded people on this site have assured me that its just out support for Afghanistan and Iraq.

Nothing to do with us being Christian, not wanting Sharia Law, covered up woman, stoning for adultery, whipping for drinking beer, or any such thing.

I’m sure of one these good souls will pop up and give us a rational explanation.
 
#9
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
 

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Taz_786 said:
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
They were in the Lebanon for f***ing years!

As for Merkel's divergence from her predecessor, it was Schroeder who sent the Bundeswehr into Afghanistan.
 
#11
Taz_786 said:
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
What not even for the US military stop-over in Shannon?
 
#12
Taz_786 said:
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
What utter shite. What was France, for example, doing wrong in the Islamic world doing when the GIA bombed the Paris Metro, or attempted to bomb the Christmas Market in Strasbourg?
 
#14
big_mad_ejit said:
Dunc0936 said:
see its not just us they hate. seems they hate most wetsern countries that are friends with america

Duncan
What people don't realise in countries which aren't involved in Iraq or Afghanistan (I'm thinking of Ireland here) is that this doesn't mean you aren't a target - it only means you are further down their target list.
Ask Spain how much of a target they aren't - Al Q promised to leave them alone if they pulled their troops out. Yet the agents of the terrorist organisation are being sent to trial for offences commited AFTER the Madrid bombings.

Then there is Saddams mate France. They condemned the Iraq War and look how muchactivity Al Q have been involved in against them.

It is unfortunate but Al Queda are going to tip up in every developed country regardless of whether they supported the Iraq war.




Bumhole is quite right though, posters ARE going to say it is a tiny minority of mulims who are like this - mainly because it is true
 
#15
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Taz_786 said:
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
What utter shite. What was France, for example, doing wrong in the Islamic world doing when the GIA bombed the Paris Metro, or attempted to bomb the Christmas Market in Strasbourg?
Probable continued messing around and support for elements in Algeria.
 
#16
Wench3000 said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Taz_786 said:
Unlike her predecessor Merkel has allied herself very closely to the US and Israel, unfortunately this is what you're going to get as a result. Im just surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Also no, Ireland will never be attacked, they dont have any troops in Islamic countries. Remember bin Laden himself said he would have attacked Sweden if he was against freedom.
What utter shite. What was France, for example, doing wrong in the Islamic world doing when the GIA bombed the Paris Metro, or attempted to bomb the Christmas Market in Strasbourg?
Probable continued messing around and support for elements in Algeria.
Oh fcuk off.
 
#17
The BEEB says they were planning attacks on US targets in Germany, not going after the Germans, even though they are/were in Afghan doing their thing.

Tiny minoraty or not, the huge majoraty of Muslins in Europe are not exactly vocal in condeming the actions of the few. Silence could be said to equal consent.
 
#18
Why are you telling me to fuck off Rumpelstiltskin? Someone asked a question about why France sometimes attracts the attentions of Johnny Jihad and I gave a response. Not trying to justify it.

Edit: It was you who was gobbing off about the GIA in Paris!!
 
#19
Wench3000 said:
Why are you telling me to fuck off Rumpelstiltskin? Someone asked a question about why France sometimes attracts the attentions of Johnny Jihad and I gave a response. Not trying to justify it.
Sorry, meant it jokingly as you came up with a sensible answer to my rhetorical question. :D
 
#20
bobath said:
The BEEB says they were planning attacks on US targets in Germany, not going after the Germans, even though they are/were in Afghan doing their thing.

Tiny minoraty or not, the huge majoraty of Muslins in Europe are not exactly vocal in condeming the actions of the few. Silence could be said to equal consent.
My bold

You mean their voices have not been recorded by the press - because the Daily Hate are bound to go against precedent to report them, aren't they?

:roll:
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top