Islamic Sword Attacker finally sent down.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I really wonder at the Jury in his trial, and what sort of person was defending him and telling the usual lies
it should all be in camera with a just a panel of judges
I think the rozzers should have shot him though

offog

LE
I really wonder at the Jury in his trial, and what sort of person was defending him and telling the usual lies
it should all be in camera with a just a panel of judges
I think the rozzers should have shot him though
As I mention on another thread, the jury is hearing it for the first time. I'm sure that his defence pointed out a number of cases in the US of suiside by cop which probably gave credability to his claim.

Don't blaim his baraster, it is their job to get him off not desice if he is inosent or giulty. Make a note of who his baraster was so that if you are in the brown and smelly you know hte name of a good one.

As I mention on another thread, the jury is hearing it for the first time. I'm sure that his defence pointed out a number of cases in the US of suiside by cop which probably gave credability to his claim.

Don't blaim his baraster, it is their job to get him off not desice if he is inosent or giulty. Make a note of who his baraster was so that if you are in the brown and smelly you know hte name of a good one.
I'm sure this is one of those, "only 10% of people can read these" posts....

Was the first jury selected from East Londonistan?

Saw this on the news, I wondered how the jury could have failed to see the obvious wannabe jihadi. But then they didn’t have the advantage of seeing his track record in the round. It was quite funny that the weird idiot had made a kind of shopping list of stuff he was going to do in heaven- I think “meet all my wives- choose the main two” was near the top.
The mind absolutely boggles.

Glad his sister was done too. I’d send his whole bloody family to some Islamic shithole- they obviously don’t like it much here.

Although saying that, the dim girl who went to be a Jihadi prostitute in Syria seems to be desperate to get back into the infidel UK for some unaccountable reason. Thought she was living the Islamic dream?

Switch on your Speelchucker mate, that hurt my eyes.

triggerigger

War Hero

No point we won't get legal aid so can't afford him. Because we is...

A wannabe Jihadist, who was tried and found not guilty in 2017, for trying to attack Police Officers outside of Buckingham Palace with a sword, was today convicted of plotting another terrorist attack in London.

Seems to vindicate Tommy Robinson and David Wood. The Jihadist himself says that they are both right about Islam.

BB will be having a hissy fit about these posts.

Latest Threads