One of the murderers of Jalal Uddin is going through the courts at the moment. He was killed on 18 Feb 16 and it's alleged that his killers were IS supporters.

Two Isis supporters murdered an imam because they viewed his practice of Islamic healing as "black magic", a jury has heard.

Rochdale imam 'killed by Isis supporters'

The purpose of the thread is to document what may turn out to be an IS-inspired murder in the UK and to also highlight the phenomena of IS terrorism against Muslim communities.

^TBH IS are probably more of a threat to peaceful Islamic communities than to the general population mass attacks notwithstanding.

ISIS having a blue on blue moment, or should it be mong on mong.
By far the greater number of their victims have been Muslim. It's a bit like calling the Wester part of WW2 a big blue on blue.

The Irish terrorists on both sides were/are not averse to offing their own.
It will always be the case when criminals attempt to justify themselves through religion or politics.

Scum is as scum does.

By far the greater number of their victims have been Muslim. It's a bit like calling the Wester part of WW2 a big blue on blue.
In that case I'll stick to mong on mong.

And before the anti-frother brigade start piping up.

IS supporter = mong
Islamic Healing = mong

At no point did I coat all Muslims as mongs.

Edited to add: WW2 is a poor analogy as it was one idealogy looking to dominate those around them & not different sects of the same ideaology offing each other.

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
In that case I'll stick to mong on mong.

And before the anti-frother brigade start piping up.

IS supporter = mong
Islamic Healing = mong

At no point did I coat all Muslims as mongs.

somebody will though....

I'd view it as a sign of weakness if you have to scare the shit out of the Ummah before you can concentrate on eliminating the threat from Infidels

In 2011 the NCTC (Nation Counter-terrorism Centre) in the USA issued a report that:
  • In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97 percent of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years.
  • Muslim majority countries bore the greatest number of attacks involving 10 or more deaths …...Which must really confuse some people.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
royalgreenjacket has just heard the news

exploding-head.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'll do it. Sir. Me. Me.

sorry, but no frothing at the mouth for you today. You'll dehydrate. Look what happened last time you got excited.

pie_fight.jpg

I'd view it as a sign of weakness if you have to scare the shit out of the Ummah before you can concentrate on eliminating the threat from Infidels

It does not surprise me in the slightest. If you view Islam as a cult that has outgrown itself, it is hardly surprising that there is internal factionalism. Some factions will be more militant than others, but hopefully the end result is that Islam implodes.

One thing is for sure, its demise will never come about by anything the West does (or doesn't do).

I've been accused of being a 'frother', so I am happy to field this one.

No one disputes the fact that the vast majority of victims of Islamist terrorism are followers of variants of the same faith.

So far this year Islamic terrorism has claimed far more victims in countries where Islam is the national religion than has occurred in the west.

Some examples:
Bangladesh
Iraq
Nigeria
Pakistan

A metric truckload of co-religionists have been slaughtered in their own communities compared to a relative slack handful in the western cities.

Comparatively - Orlando was only 30 odd. Bataclan was a fairly lightweight effort at about 130, the Nice truck attack was a trifling 80 or so.

Everyone gets that.

I personally could not give one mouldy knob of goats shit what internecine - interfaith squabbles that result in large numbers of dead they do in their own backyards. I truly don't care.

Come to the west by all means but don't be bringing your shit with you.

It is not good enough to say 'Oh yes but, this person must be a victim of Islamist terrorism because although a co-religionist his killers pledged to ISIS..'

It is not an argument.

It is 'yes but.'

'Yes but, it can't be terrorism because he didn't pledge to ISIS.'

or

'Yes but, he only murdered one of his own and did pledge to ISIS so that is terrorism.

or
'Yes but, Man Monis although he converted from Shia to Sunni and probably was mentally ill couldn't possibly be the terrorist you want to make him out to be because he didn't arrive on a boat'

Spare me.

Spare the excuses.

Please spare me the conga line of 'yes but' suckholes.

I've been accused of being a 'frother', so I am happy to field this one.

No one disputes the fact that the vast majority of victims of Islamist terrorism are followers of variants of the same faith.

So far this year Islamic terrorism has claimed far more victims in countries where Islam is the national religion than has occurred in the west.

Some examples:
Bangladesh
Iraq
Nigeria
Pakistan

A metric truckload of co-religionists have been slaughtered in their own communities compared to a relative slack handful in the western cities.

Comparatively - Orlando was only 30 odd. Bataclan was a fairly lightweight effort at about 130, the Nice truck attack was a trifling 80 or so.

Everyone gets that.

I personally could not give one mouldy knob of goats shit what internecine - interfaith squabbles that result in large numbers of dead they do in their own backyards. I truly don't care.

Come to the west by all means but don't be bringing your shit with you.

It is not good enough to say 'Oh yes but, this person must be a victim of Islamist terrorism because although a co-religionist his killers pledged to ISIS..'

It is not an argument.

It is 'yes but.'

'Yes but, it can't be terrorism because he didn't pledge to ISIS.'

or

'Yes but, he only murdered one of his own and did pledge to ISIS so that is terrorism.

or
'Yes but, Man Monis although he converted from Shia to Sunni and probably was mentally ill couldn't possibly be the terrorist you want to make him out to be because he didn't arrive on a boat'

Spare me.

Spare the excuses.

Please spare me the conga line of 'yes but' suckholes.

I'm not sure I follow the point you want to make.

I think this case is potentially very relevant and could go quite some way to promote a message and wider narrative that will do genuine harm to IS. If it can be proved that these guys were IS supporters, then it will undermine the idea that IS represents any Islamic community in the UK and that Islamic communities are somehow promoting IS on the quiet.

These murderers were about as representative of this Muslim community as that Ukraine lad who murdered the elderly chap in Birmingham was.

As for mental illness and terrorism, there is evidence that criminals target vulnerable adults to carry out crimes because of the lack of accountability. It also appears that terrorists are targeting and grooming people with mental illnesses in order to pressurise them into carrying out acts of violence. This is neither a controversial thing to say or a method of excusing Islamist violence. Just because mental illness has been mentioned in a few recent cases doesn't mean that all cases of Islamist violence are being passed off as the results of mental illness.

Interestingly, perhaps, there are similar messages of frustration amongst Islamists that cases of white people in the states running amok with firearms are described as mentally ill instead of terrorists because they appear to be being excused of their crimes. Some people share more in common with Islamists than they expected.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
One of the murderers of Jalal Uddin is going through the courts at the moment. He was killed on 18 Feb 16 and it's alleged that his killers were IS supporters.

Two Isis supporters murdered an imam because they viewed his practice of Islamic healing as "black magic", a jury has heard.

Rochdale imam 'killed by Isis supporters'

The purpose of the thread is to document what may turn out to be an IS-inspired murder in the UK and to also highlight the phenomena of IS terrorism against Muslim communities.
In a children's play area, hmm

Latest Threads