Islamic State leader ?

I wondered where The Islamic State finger gesture came from .....
230182-the-dictator.jpg

spaz

LE
It's funny that you should post this as I'm actually the leader of the Islamic State. The whole idea came about when John J and I were sitting around chilling with a hookah pipe and just generally shooting the shit. We were both proper caned one night and it started off as a bit of a bet. Anyway things started getting silly and before I know it John's gone and Robocopped me that I won't start up a Caliphate and destroy the West.

Now you don't back down from a Robocop with a double eyebrows thrown in for good measure so I started putting it together. John's a bit of a ****** and he's itching to have a go at me with his clippers and I'm not having that. I remember the mess he made of Colonel Trautman's hair after the last set to out in Cambodia, Trautman's gone and fallen asleep next to a bamboo cage after necking a pint of top shelf, so John J invokes the "gonking out of your own scratcher" rule and shaved off his diggers. That would have been bad enough but he'd been growing them all tour and John's gone and skiffed his tour 'tache to boot.

Anyway, it started off as a bit of a hobby but it's kind of grown legs over the last few months and is starting to pay for itself so I'm pretty happy. It keeps John out of my ******* hair as well as he's busy looking after the prisoners instead of constantly showing me the shitty waterproof matches and button compass he's got hidden in the handle of his knife.

It's funny that you should post this as I'm actually the leader of the Islamic State. The whole idea came about when John J and I were sitting around chilling with a hookah pipe and just generally shooting the shit. We were both proper caned one night and it started off as a bit of a bet. Anyway things started getting silly and before I know it John's gone and Robocopped me that I won't start up a Caliphate and destroy the West.

Now you don't back down from a Robocop with a double eyebrows thrown in for good measure so I started putting it together. John's a bit of a ****** and he's itching to have a go at me with his clippers and I'm not having that. I remember the mess he made of Colonel Trautman's hair after the last set to out in Cambodia, Trautman's gone and fallen asleep next to a bamboo cage after necking a pint of top shelf, so John J invokes the "gonking out of your own scratcher" rule and shaved off his diggers. That would have been bad enough but he'd been growing them all tour and John's gone and skiffed his tour 'tache to boot.

Anyway, it started off as a bit of a hobby but it's kind of grown legs over the last few months and is starting to pay for itself so I'm pretty happy. It keeps John out of my ******* hair as well as he's busy looking after the prisoners instead of constantly showing me the shitty waterproof matches and button compass he's got hidden in the handle of his knife.
You're not a legitimate leader, you're not a legitimate leader ....

Die infidel!

'Ere boss, that airsofter says you aint the guvnor, want me to charge the camcorder up and fetch me butterknife?

Mighty leader, don't know whether you remember asking but I was doing those aerial pictures you wanted for the torture chamber of your desert stronghold the other day and saw you in the garden:-

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Can I keep my foreskin as I'm quite attached to it.

There is literally nothing not to like about killy foreign types.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'll have to see what I can do but to be honest I'm not promising anything. Jihadi Steve gets a bit carried away sometimes, he's a farkin' liability that boy.

e64l11.jpg
Pork gives me the shits anyway I'm in. I'll get raping as soon as my porker heals.

I wondered where The Islamic State finger gesture came from .....
230182-the-dictator.jpg

It's a gesture of tawheed (or oneness), and linked to a hadith narrated by al-Bukhari "pray as you have seen me pray".

During salah the right index finger is raised in this gesture, again to indicate the central indivisibility of Allah.

Sorry, I am coming over as the Islam-anorak around here.

I'll grab my goat.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's a gesture of tawheed (or oneness), and linked to a hadith narrated by al-Bukhari "pray as you have seen me pray".

During salah the right index finger is raised in this gesture, again to indicate the central indivisibility of Allah.

I'll grab my goat.
I thought Spaz was in charge? You challenge his might?

spaz

LE

I'll grab my goat.

Don't come the clever **** with me you fackin' fringe, I'll feed your Jacobs to Maurice.

camel_up_close.jpg

Latest Threads