Islamic radicals infiltrating labour party!

#1
Interesting admission by a labour minister in todays Sunday Telegraph!

Islamic radicals 'infiltrate' the Labour Party
A Labour minister says his party has been infiltrated by a fundamentalist Muslim group that wants to create an “Islamic social and political order” in Britain.

By Andrew Gilligan
Published: 10:00PM GMT 27 Feb 2010
Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister

The Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE) — which believes in jihad and sharia law, and wants to turn Britain and Europe into an Islamic state — has placed sympathisers in elected office and claims, correctly, to be able to achieve “mass mobilisation” of voters.

Speaking to The Sunday Telegraph, Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister, said the IFE had become, in effect, a secret party within Labour and other political parties.
.
* George Galloway, a London MP, admitted in recordings obtained by this newspaper that his surprise victory in the 2005 election owed more to the IFE “than it would be wise – for them – for me to say, adding that they played a “decisive role” in his triumph at the polls.
 
#3
The Labour Party has more experience than most at confronting and dealing with entryists. The racial aspect will make this somewhat more difficult to deal with than Militant and their ilk, however.
 
#5
exile1 said:
Apathy to this problem will make it so.
That and an inability to say anything about the problem for fear of prosecution.... :?
 
#6
Infiltrate? I thought local Govt and Labour and been crying out for ethnic balancing for years and had been positively recruiting/discriminating for years,,

edited for mong typing
 
#7
wedge35 said:
The Labour Party has more experience than most at confronting and dealing with entryists.
In this case, by giving them access to the tools and levers they need to enshrine their radical ideologies in law? The last time Labour was being penetrated by an alien ideology, they weren't the party of government.

Neither did the Soviets seek to impose a set of religious values over the country that would have dragged us back to medieval times.
 
#8
Well at least some in New Labour will actually believe in something for a change. My local party councillors are a bunch of fcuking mediocrities.

Actually the Tory group are also a bunch of fcuking mediocrities, but only slightly less so.
 
#9
might find being in a political party and bonkers fundie beliefs a serious problem beliving in anything for a start will be a problem.

labour are not a leftie party anymore kinnock and smith thought those battles that made labour electable
 
#10
brighton hippy said:
might find being in a political party and bonkers fundie beliefs a serious problem beliving in anything for a start will be a problem.

labour are not a leftie party anymore kinnock and smith thought those battles that made labour electable
I read that post 5 times. Nope, it must be me. Just can't read these foreign languages at my age.
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
It is all part of the 'master plan'.

We will be the 2nd (or 3rd, depending on how the Scandi - wegians and Dutch go) Muslim EU 'convert state' after France I reckon.

All 'they' (Islamists) need is time, apathy and inertia - and history and demographics shows that that they are good at sitting and waiting.
 
#12
The eu is not helping.

Contest to find most beautiful Minaret in Europe

COJEP International and IMCOSE (Muslim Initiative for European Social Cohesion) with the support of Council of Europe, ISESCO and Organisation of Islamic Conference have launching a contest to select the most beautiful existing Minaret in Europe through a photographic competition.
http://cojep.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=238&Itemid=1

I just sent this photo. Don't think it will make the top five though, as it's not in Europe.



Angkor Wat
 
T

Tremaine

Guest
#16
Read this post on the train back , tonight. "Hysteria", idle gossip, storm in a teacup? This was always coming, pervasive disease crept in right under the noses of the dopes in the big Firm. Or not missed at all really, as the case may be.

Long Mooted on these boards and perhaps a case of - was coming anyway - They've enough support, indirect, or direct, and the downright stupid , brainwashed liberals, academics and activists with no sense of the ultimate payoff all played along.

They've reaped what they've sowed, pity the rest of us have to carry the can.
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
hairyarse2 said:
The eu is not helping.

Contest to find most beautiful Minaret in Europe

COJEP International and IMCOSE (Muslim Initiative for European Social Cohesion) with the support of Council of Europe, ISESCO and Organisation of Islamic Conference have launching a contest to select the most beautiful existing Minaret in Europe through a photographic competition.
http://cojep.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=238&Itemid=1

I just sent this photo. Don't think it will make the top five though, as it's not in Europe.



Angkor Wat
Well, seeing as that Angkor Wat has nothing to do with Islam and is in Cambodia (which as you say is not in the EU), it isn't really connected to Mosques or minarets is it?

EDIT

See the above have addressed these small details already ;)
 
#18
Looks like Brighton's Royal Pavilion thingy, on a suny day.
Strangely enough, I can't see a Hippy anywhere in the piccy.
 
#19
yawwwnnnn......
 
#20
Azrael2006 said:
Infiltrate? I thought local Govt and Labour and been crying out for ethnic balancing for years and had been positively recruiting/discriminating for years,,

edited for mong typing
They have, funnily enough they don't seem to have anticipated the consequences.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top