Islamic radicals infiltrating labour party!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ex_colonial, Feb 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting admission by a labour minister in todays Sunday Telegraph!

Islamic radicals 'infiltrate' the Labour Party
    A Labour minister says his party has been infiltrated by a fundamentalist Muslim group that wants to create an “Islamic social and political order” in Britain.

By Andrew Gilligan
    Published: 10:00PM GMT 27 Feb 2010
    Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister

The Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE) — which believes in jihad and sharia law, and wants to turn Britain and Europe into an Islamic state — has placed sympathisers in elected office and claims, correctly, to be able to achieve “mass mobilisation” of voters.

Speaking to The Sunday Telegraph, Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister, said the IFE had become, in effect, a secret party within Labour and other political parties.
    * George Galloway, a London MP, admitted in recordings obtained by this newspaper that his surprise victory in the 2005 election owed more to the IFE “than it would be wise – for them – for me to say, adding that they played a “decisive role” in his triumph at the polls.
  2. Apathy to this problem will make it so.
  3. The Labour Party has more experience than most at confronting and dealing with entryists. The racial aspect will make this somewhat more difficult to deal with than Militant and their ilk, however.
  4. ''Radicals'' infiltrate Labour Party'' Whatever next?
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

That and an inability to say anything about the problem for fear of prosecution.... :?
  6. Infiltrate? I thought local Govt and Labour and been crying out for ethnic balancing for years and had been positively recruiting/discriminating for years,,

edited for mong typing
  7. In this case, by giving them access to the tools and levers they need to enshrine their radical ideologies in law? The last time Labour was being penetrated by an alien ideology, they weren't the party of government.

Neither did the Soviets seek to impose a set of religious values over the country that would have dragged us back to medieval times.
  8. Well at least some in New Labour will actually believe in something for a change. My local party councillors are a bunch of fcuking mediocrities.

Actually the Tory group are also a bunch of fcuking mediocrities, but only slightly less so.
  9. might find being in a political party and bonkers fundie beliefs a serious problem beliving in anything for a start will be a problem.

labour are not a leftie party anymore kinnock and smith thought those battles that made labour electable
  10. I read that post 5 times. Nope, it must be me. Just can't read these foreign languages at my age.
  11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It is all part of the 'master plan'.

We will be the 2nd (or 3rd, depending on how the Scandi - wegians and Dutch go) Muslim EU 'convert state' after France I reckon.

All 'they' (Islamists) need is time, apathy and inertia - and history and demographics shows that that they are good at sitting and waiting.
  12. The eu is not helping.

Contest to find most beautiful Minaret in Europe

I just sent this photo. Don't think it will make the top five though, as it's not in Europe.

Angkor Wat
  13. Or Islamic you doughnut :D
  14. Or Muslim,

I can't wait for Holy Writ to meet Wimmins Rights.
  15. Bugger :D