islam

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by craigspeedy, Oct 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. look at the pictures of these islam,

islam

Why isnt there anyone with balls standing up to these ticking time bombs.

As brits whay are we letting this unfold???

2. Because we allow this as well

Christian

Hindu

Sihk

Muslim & Jewish

Now do you wish to tar a whole religion ? if not re-word your Title of the thread ?

*by the way your link goes back to 2006

3. Muslim & Jewish

Hindu

Christian

To quote an old song from my childhood, One of these things don't look like the other

4. Didn't see many people calling for beheadings in those links you posted. They looked positively civil by comparison.

I don't like to see any religion tarred with the same brush, but like it or not - those protestors who repeatedly call for the heads of British people and attempt to incite violence and hatred on British streets are usually Muslim. So too are most of those connected with terrorism. Most decent Muslim folk must spend their lives cringing when pictures like this keep popping up in the press;

[​IMG]

5. Going by the title of the thread I was going to crack the old "Islam what? Tastier than pork? Yes." joke.

6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Lets stop this racist Blx, Islam is a faith of peace. it,s been perverted by people who want to turn there Perverse veiws into reality

7. At least the posters used the correct spelling to get their message across.

How can you have a picture of Islam???? Its pictures of mulsims.

8. It is crazy.
    Somebody should do something.

9. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Goverments dont have the taste for it.

10. I know muslims who wear the Queen's uniform and have been on tours to Iraq and Afghanistan. One of them works in a careers office. The ANA for example are muslims, they live to kill Taliban......ooh theres some UAE soldiers also serving in Afghanistan, or there certainly was six months ago, they're muslims as well....

Craigspeedy on the other hand is a silly little cheb who probably doesnt really understand the world around him.

11. Yep just like decent Christian folk probably cringe when they hear about the Westborough baptists or "pro-lifers" murdering doctors.

12. Even 'moderate' mosques and muslim prayer centres spend a fair bit of time talking about war. Put it to the test. A bit of recon work. Visit a Christian, Budhist, and Islamic book store and see which one sells what.

13. Really which ones?

14. Alright old gregg???? Are you for real?? or did someone just take you out of a bag and blow you up........

I ain't insulting fellow Muslims i have also served with in Iraq and Afghanistan or those who stand against Al quaeda and all wrong doing. I am having a go at how the British public as a whole can alow people to stand on the streets of London with signs saying
    Europe will pay 9/11....
    freedom go hell....
    behead those who insult islam....
    These are the people that as they gather should be rounded up and put on a plane to be dropped out of the sky over the sea. If yourself old gregg wants to the fly the airplane i would be more than happy to let you.

cheb...... :D :D :D