• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Islam to trigger Civil War in Europe by 2030

Will a religious Civil War start in Europe?

• No, the authors are being alarmist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it’s inevitable

• Only when Russia becomes majority Muslim(2050)

• No, multiculturism will triumph in the end

• Total voters
...a potential nativist movement is taking shape across Europe as political parties opposed to immigration focus increasingly on Islam and Muslims.

They are likely to continue to grow as immigration surges ever higher, with mainstream parties paying and expropriating their anti-Islamic message. Should nationalist parties gain power, they will reject multiculturalism, cut back on immigration, encourage repatriation of immigrants, support Christian institutions, increase indigenous European birthrates and broadly attempt to re-establish traditional ways.

Muslim alarm is likely to follow. US author Ralph Peters sketches a scenario in which "US Navy ships are at anchor and US marines have gone ashore at Brest, Bremerhaven or Bari to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe's Muslims".

One can virtually dismiss from consideration the prospect of Muslims accepting historic Europe and integrating within it. American columnist Dennis Prager agrees: "It is difficult to imagine any other future scenario for western Europe than its becoming Islamicised or having a civil war." But which of those two remaining paths will the continent take?

Peters concludes that because of Europeans' "ineradicable viciousness", the continent's Muslims "are living on borrowed time". As Europeans have "perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing", Muslims, he predicts, "will be lucky just to be deported" rather than being killed.
Editorial from the Australian, in full -

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23539446-7583,00.html

Daniel Pipes is director of the Middle East Forum and Taube/Diller distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University. He is in Australia for the Intelligence Squared debate to take place this evening in Sydney. This article derives from a talk he delivered yesterday to a Quadrant dinner.

Love this bit

As Europeans have "perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing", Muslims, he predicts, "will be lucky just to be deported" rather than being killed.
So "Manifest Destiny" was what exactly?

Mind you I suppose he would argue that it was carried out by Europeans, so he could have a point. I mean there has never been a case of genocide or ethnic cleansing outside of Europe, like in Rwanda or anywhere like that. :roll:

armchair_jihad said:
Muslim alarm is likely to follow. US author Ralph Peters sketches a scenario in which "US Navy ships are at anchor and US marines have gone ashore at Brest, Bremerhaven or Bari to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe's Muslims".

Daniel Pipes is director of the Middle East Forum and Taube/Diller distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University. He is in Australia for the Intelligence Squared debate to take place this evening in Sydney. This article derives from a talk he delivered yesterday to a Quadrant dinner.

So America will be bringing freedom and democracy too Europe or just transporting us all too the safe haven of ellis island.

Daniel Pipes sounds as if he has read too much of bush and his War against...

piffle...while i think immigration has gone to far in many respects by 2030, and if you agree with the worst case thoughts of global warming the fight for resources water and food will dictate any lines of conflict...

Religions though i am sure will jump on the chosen people bandwagon... :roll:

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, demographics are pretty key here. The EU will be over 10% muslim by 2010, and around 30% muslim by 2040 at present rates of population growth, and by their own forecasts. By 2040, if Turkey is admitted, it will be nearer 50%. And that is not allowing for an influx of refugees from the N African area caused by climate changes - whatever their cause - and food shortages, which are already growing in man parts of the world (well done, econazis - biofuel is really a good idea here!).

Western society is being 'outbred', in the crudest sense. That's not a racist statement, it's a fact, and how we all deal with it is the key. France already has a muslim population of nearly 10%, the UK is just over 3%.

So for Yanks to say that we are liable to go batshit insane and force a pogrom of muslims - unlikely indeed. He mentions two paths - I can imagine his scenario the other way round, that's a possibility. More likely - we'll all reach some sensible compromise and live with it.

OldSnowy said:
Well, demographics are pretty key here. The EU will be over 10% muslim by 2010, and around 30% muslim by 2040 at present rates of population growth, and by their own forecasts. By 2040, if Turkey is admitted, it will be nearer 50%. And that is not allowing for an influx of refugees from the N African area caused by climate changes - whatever their cause - and food shortages, which are already growing in man parts of the world (well done, econazis - biofuel is really a good idea here!).

Western society is being 'outbred', in the crudest sense. That's not a racist statement, it's a fact, and how we all deal with it is the key. France already has a muslim population of nearly 10%, the UK is just over 3%.

So for Yanks to say that we are liable to go batshit insane and force a pogrom of muslims - unlikely indeed. He mentions two paths - I can imagine his scenario the other way round, that's a possibility. More likely - we'll all reach some sensible compromise and live with it.
I think that global demographics are more important than national ones. Now I think that global warming is a reality but nevermind that for a few minutes.

The human population is growing at an alarming rate and from that phenomenon other species are being exterminated. The Sun can only support a finite amount of vegetable matter. That vegetation can only support a finite amount of predators upon it.

I think we are facing a disaster regardless of what we do. Unless that is we somehow get a consensus (worldwide) on population limits. I will not hold my breath on that.

I think unrest towards muslims in the UK will happen much sooner. It only needs a couple of successful suicide bombs with mass casualties to start major trouble.

squiffy_parsons said:
I think unrest towards muslims in the UK will happen much sooner. It only needs a couple of successful suicide bombs with mass casualties to start major trouble.
I suspect this is nearer to the truth. When the IRA were blowing up pubs, most Brits would have known a few Irish people, and would have been able to make the distinction between the IRA and 'Mick' down the pub. With the segregation between the European Muslim populations and the majority, that appears to exist across Europe, there is no peaceful Islamic reference for great swathes of what some people refer to as the 'indigenous' population.

Self-imposed isolation has led to demonisation, which could easily lead to violence.

squiffy_parsons said:
We've had a couple of suicide bombs already and a few more failed attempts. I don't recall any great backlash against any communities. I think there is a lot more interaction between "communities" than some people give credit for. Theres also a fair bit of integration, maybe not as fast as some people would like but you can't force people.

Wench3000 said:
squiffy_parsons said:
We've had a couple of suicide bombs already and a few more failed attempts. I don't recall any great backlash against any communities. I think there is a lot more interaction between "communities" than some people give credit for. Theres also a fair bit of integration, maybe not as fast as some people would like but you can't force people.
IMO if the failed attempts had succeded there would have been a backlash. Sadly the Security Forces in the UK are not going to stop all attempts.

angular's post has got the feeling right I think.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Steven said:
Love this bit

As Europeans have "perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing", Muslims, he predicts, "will be lucky just to be deported" rather than being killed.
So "Manifest Destiny" was what exactly?

Mind you I suppose he would argue that it was carried out by Europeans, so he could have a point. I mean there has never been a case of genocide or ethnic cleansing outside of Europe, like in Rwanda or anywhere like that. :roll:
Or indeed Australia, Tasmania or the USA?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
squiffy_parsons said:
I think muslim-on-muslim unrest will escalate first.

The demographic predictions are completely off the scale. Muslim families in the UK are having fewer and fewer children. Similarly, the birth rate is going down in the Muslim countries on the fringes of Europe - in North Africa and Turkey.

Even Niall Ferguson, who was once a big fan of this idea, has now admitted that birthrates are falling.

There's no possibility that Europe will be "swamped" by Muslims, despite what the doom-sayers claim.

A third angle on the future in the UK is the rise of Chav Nation, breeding younger and more frequently and bleeding us white. In the event of a backlash against resident muslims, it will likely come from the Chav mobs.

Mentioned earlier in the thread, food and water shortages however caused and rising sea levels will lead to more movement from the third and developing world. The global village is on the move but is is all in one direction. Europe cannot feed the word. UK PLC couldn't feed itself 65 years ago and relied on imports (as Admiral Doenitz knew only too well) and now land is being used for the production of bio fuels. Ye gods!

A British owned, operated and manned Merchant Fleet and a Navy that really is ready to fight and win will be required to feed us and keep the boat people out before too long. That's not going to happen so things are going to get messy.

armchair_jihad said:
...a potential nativist movement is taking shape across Europe as political parties opposed to immigration focus increasingly on Islam and Muslims.

They are likely to continue to grow as immigration surges ever higher, with mainstream parties paying and expropriating their anti-Islamic message. Should nationalist parties gain power, they will reject multiculturalism, cut back on immigration, encourage repatriation of immigrants, support Christian institutions, increase indigenous European birthrates and broadly attempt to re-establish traditional ways.

One can virtually dismiss from consideration the prospect of Muslims accepting historic Europe and integrating within it. American columnist Dennis Prager agrees: "It is difficult to imagine any other future scenario for western Europe than its becoming Islamicised or having a civil war." But which of those two remaining paths will the continent take?

Peters concludes that because of Europeans' "ineradicable viciousness", the continent's Muslims "are living on borrowed time". As Europeans have "perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing", Muslims, he predicts, "will be lucky just to be deported" rather than being killed.

Classic American Fundamentalist propoganda. Has an equal dig at the old enemy Europe and the new enemy Islam, with the US Cavalry riding to the rescue again.

in 30 years how many muslims will be liberal non practising muslims, quite a lot I reckon. Especiallly with the Turkish attempts at modernising the religion. I'd expect to see a minority God worshippers (jews/muslims/christians) trying to impose their beliefs on the majority