Islam! the religion to warm to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching BBC world news, a 7 year old muslim boy was murdered in Cardiff, by his dad for not memorising the Koran!

What are these fukkers like! If they re not shagging under age girls, they murder their kids for not memorising sky fairy books, or wanting a "western lifestyle", religion of peace......my arrse !

I suppose it make a change from some non Muslim cunt murdering his kid to upset his wife.

Pakistani?

Too many fucking lunatics in this country nowadays killing their kids.

Just watching BBC world news, a 7 year old muslim boy was murdered in Cardiff, by his dad for not memorising the Koran!

What are these fukkers like! If they re not shagging under age girls, they murder their kids for not memorising sky fairy books, or wanting a "western lifestyle", religion of peace......my arrse !
Like the good ole western religions that have their priests enlarging the ringpiece of small boys on a regular basis.

Not, I hasten to add, that I am condoning the murder of kids for failing to remember banal passages of some primitive, archaic claptrap - just balancing out the whole religion piece with a blanket "they're all utterly repulsive and degrading nonsensical fairytales that encourage depravity and violence."

Like the good ole western religions that have their priests enlarging the ringpiece of small boys on a regular basis.

Not, I hasten to add, that I am condoning the murder of kids for failing to remember banal passages of some primitive, archaic claptrap - just balancing out the whole religion piece with a blanket "they're all utterly repulsive and degrading nonsensical fairytales that encourage depravity and violence."
Aye, all in the name of god eh!

I did a search to try to find out a bit more but I have ended up thinking that Cardiff is twinned with Midsomer.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
In the interests of balance, I once murdered a blonde bird in Miami because she would not tell me where her redneck fucking boyfriend had fucked off to with 8 keys of my cocaine.

God told me to do it. It is in the Bible. Romans 13.9-10 from memory. "Thou shalt not steal".

I do love Holy Books. You can do anything then justify it. I am sure there is something in The Book of Revelations about setting fire to dogs.

In the interests of balance, I once murdered a blonde bird in Miami because she would not tell me where her redneck fucking boyfriend had fucked off to with 8 keys of my cocaine.

God told me to do it. It is in the Bible. Romans 13.9-10 from memory. "Thou shalt not steal".

I do love Holy Books. You can do anything then justify it. I am sure there is something in The Book of Revelations about setting fire to dogs.
I prefer holy cheese. Burn degs and your dear sister will never speak to you again.

I was with you 100% until you mentioned religion. Anything done for profit, fine, anything done for prophet, shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.