Islam! the religion to warm to

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching BBC world news, a 7 year old muslim boy was murdered in Cardiff, by his dad for not memorising the Koran!

What are these fukkers like! If they re not shagging under age girls, they murder their kids for not memorising sky fairy books, or wanting a "western lifestyle", religion of arrse !
  2. I suppose it make a change from some non Muslim cunt murdering his kid to upset his wife.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Pakistani?
  4. Not sure
  5. What's this? Word association!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Too many fucking lunatics in this country nowadays killing their kids.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Like the good ole western religions that have their priests enlarging the ringpiece of small boys on a regular basis.

Not, I hasten to add, that I am condoning the murder of kids for failing to remember banal passages of some primitive, archaic claptrap - just balancing out the whole religion piece with a blanket "they're all utterly repulsive and degrading nonsensical fairytales that encourage depravity and violence."
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Aye, all in the name of god eh!
  9. I did a search to try to find out a bit more but I have ended up thinking that Cardiff is twinned with Midsomer.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It seems to be a rather popular thing to do in Wales, for some reason, usually involving a house fire.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Except there was a blanket ban on anyone that didn't speak the Queens'.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

In the interests of balance, I once murdered a blonde bird in Miami because she would not tell me where her redneck fucking boyfriend had fucked off to with 8 keys of my cocaine.

God told me to do it. It is in the Bible. Romans 13.9-10 from memory. "Thou shalt not steal".

I do love Holy Books. You can do anything then justify it. I am sure there is something in The Book of Revelations about setting fire to dogs.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I hope so. I hate dogs, give me a nice pussy any day.
  14. Welsh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.