Islam: Religion of Tolerance????

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Robbo_72, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Outrage tickets here!!!!!
    These spakkers need a good shoeing IMO

Clearly the Mosque bosses and decent muslim's need to sort their ranks out, before someone else gets the bright idea to do it for them and kicking things off.

2. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Ding ding..... fares please.

Local plod should show a respectful presence and inform these 'muslim patrols' about theft and assault.

Made me laugh when one of the buggers said 'not so great Britain' ... wtf? Move on then you twat. Sandyville might be a good place to start.

3. Hasn't this been done in another thread?

Not that that matters on ARRSE

4. Get some seats, buy some popcorn and get the EDL patrol to wander past......that would be fun.

Does the Muslim Patrol double up as the MaccyDs litter patrol ?...I thought not!

5. I like the way nobody was taking any notice of the little twerps

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is it a spoof?

7. Where exactly is this?
    Seriously, I want to bump into them.

I think I would absolutely ****ing piss myself at this pair of clowns. "MUSLIM PATROL"

8. Leyton, E London.

No doubt these future marine biologists/architects/surveyors were inducted in the noble arts of Islam at HMP Brixton.

9. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

At least the Guardian Angels had a nice red beret.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Obviously they can't be real security patrols as they have no Hi-Viz clothing nor are they wearing their SIA badges as if it makes a difference.

11. Shame, I am never ever anywhere near that area. (Why the **** would I be?)

I might go for a visit now though, with a beer in my right hand and a scantily clad hooker in my left arm.

• Like Like x 2
  12. They should try that shit in Helmand, plenty of Afghans there that don't follow their ideal... Might get a different reaction though!

13. Been done in the naafi bar the local mosque is aware and "not impressed" hopefully some private words will be had reinforced with an islamicaly approved beating with a stick.
    No suprise its that prize chod choudardy who left luton under a cloud as the local muslims wanted to get jihadi on him.
    Tbf they'd been complaining about his antics for years the protest at the march was the last straw.
    he probably does a useful job identifying lots of wannabe jihadi nutters that can be added to the watch list.

14. [​IMG]

It is the will of Aldi

• Like Like x 1
  15. That Picture is disgusting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.