Islam forbids cab rides to non-practicers? Your thoughts?

Good! Get their lazy infidel arrses out and walking. Do 'em the world of good.

Allahu akbar! You know it makes sense!

Airport officials say more than 70 percent of the cabbies at the airport are Muslim, and many of them say Islamic law forbids them from giving rides to people carrying alcohol.
Quite simple, drink it first.

And who the hell wants to go to Minneapolis?

Muslim cabby: 'I cannot take you in my cab, you have been drinking'
Passenger: 'No prob pal, I'll just get rid of it', said while pissin' on back seat.

Immigrants failing to adapt to the customs and culture of their new home... happens all the time here which is a direct result of our being so touchy-feely with political correctness.

Excuse me driver, can I put an airline meal and three bottles of Merlot in the front passenger seat?

Yes effendi

Bleeugh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they take this line in Leeds then there will be a lot of empty black and white Mondeos lurking around the station!!

I suggest Lesley Grantham pays the city in question a visit.. He has a way with cab drivers.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
How in the hell are you supposed to hold a drink and not spill any on a camel anyway? It's nigh on impossible!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
LostBoss said:
hairyhandbag said:
Are there any muslim pilots?
Less than there used to be
You utter b@stard - that was an expensive keyboard!!!

A friend and I were having a drink in a small town in Gloucestershire. He had his dog with him. He had to leave mid evening so went to get a taxi. He came back five minutes later. None of the three muslim taxi drivers would take him because of the dog. They were all "allergic to dogs".
He ended up having to phone a mate to pick him up.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Good thing he hadn't picked up a pig at the bar . . .

Airport officials say more than 70 percent of the cabbies at the airport are Muslim, and many of them say Islamic law forbids them from giving rides to people carrying alcohol.

pretty daft fucking choice of vocation then, one might say.

ex stab yes that would have been ramadam A now definitely ex employee of mine stated that if a dog touched his clothes
he would have to change his gear wyat earp or watta Twerp