#isitok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
If you have watched "The Last Leg" you will familiar with Adan Hills and his rants. These are normally provoked by the hash tag "is it ok?"

So

#isitok to want to beat the trolley-mong about the head with a hurling stick because he's a ****** of the first water? (natural disabilities notwithstanding).

Im detecting a rejected homosexual advance here. Maybe you should've bought him a drink first?

must say I find them 50/50 - some are excellent, some reek heavily of the C4 censor room, pre-scripted bollocks that's designed to lie meekly between actually offending some git who desperately deserves it and placating the lawyers. The one from last night was a bit too wishy washy and fell into the second camp IMHO.

Seems they research their targets a bit too much - let rip and pay the court fees - and when in court, play the blue badge card as much as possible...

#isitok to want to beat the trolley-mong about the head with a hurling stick because he's a ****** of the first water? (natural disabilities notwithstanding).
absolutely fine to this, by the way - beat away. Neither of his oppo's are really in a position to stop you, are they?

If you have watched "The Last Leg" you will familiar with Adan Hills and his rants. These are normally provoked by the hash tag "is it ok?"

So

What has Werewolf done now?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
absolutely fine to this, by the way - beat away. Neither of his oppo's are really in a position to stop you, are they?
Oh, I don't know. I reckon the bloke with the dark hair could give you a good "Jeremy Beadle" type slapping if he really wanted to.

The stick used in hurling is known as a hurley. #isitok to want to beat the op about the head with a hurley because he uses incorrect terminology?

So

If you and this random dullard were injured animals, I would be entirely indifferent as to which of you I put down first.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
#isitok to have a tidy ladyboy play your rusty trombone?

Who am I kidding, of course it's fucking ok. It's fucking mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads