ISIS inspired attack on Philadelphia PD

"The suspect fired a total of 13 shots Thursday night, Ross said. Three bullets struck the officer in his left arm."
Lucky guy.

According to the BBC, there are 30,000 gun related deaths in the US per annum, of which 20,000 are self inflicted. That leaves 10,000 presumably inflicted by 3rd parties deliberately or otherwise.

This suggests that the USA has bigger problems to worry about than AQ or ISIS.

Good news that those concerned survived.

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"The suspect fired a total of 13 shots Thursday night, Ross said. Three bullets struck the officer in his left arm."
Lucky guy.
Some of the shots were fired with the shooters hand through the car window. Guess he must have been trained by the ANA.

We should find some way of not bigging up the IS threat every time some random attacker claims it's on their behalf.

LD17

Old-Salt
We should find some way of not bigging up the IS threat every time some random attacker claims it's on their behalf.
Yes, I thought the same thing, every nut is going to claim this now for some sort of notoriety. However the FBI is investigating trips he made to Egypt and Saudi Arabia in 2011 and 2012, so the jury is still out.

Lucky guy.
Having seen the vid the shots were at point blank range and most were with the gun inside the car. Anyway if abu ever gets out of jail he's passed selection as an ANA sniper with this display of amazing marksmanship.

Have they arrested the cop yet?

Oh, that's just in the UK.

I thought good drills on the part of the officer in calling it in, and then despite his own wounds getting after, shooting, wounding and personally arresting the perp. Without getting into legal/ROE aspects under local law, if ever shooting a fleeing (armed) suspect was justified it was in this case.

No..... A scrote who happens to be a member of the religion of peace has has a go.
Ah....the religion of peace. Peace to us has a totally different meaning to those of Islam....

https://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/islamic_peace.htm

Islamic understanding of peace means submission or surrender. Peace comes (according to Islam) only after one surrenders or submits one’s self. Submission or surrender to whom? Submission to only Allah (Islamic God) and his messenger Muhammad. Therefore peace (Islamic) exists only inside the Dar-ul-Islamthe house of submission, after the conversion to Islam. That is the ultimate meaning of Islamic peace. The false meaning of Islam as peace misguides the gullible western non-Muslims. Conniving Islamists misguided President Bush and his White House staffs by their cheap shot of Islamic peace.

According to the BBC, there are 30,000 gun related deaths in the US per annum, of which 20,000 are self inflicted. That leaves 10,000 presumably inflicted by 3rd parties deliberately or otherwise.

According to the FBI in 2014 there were 8,124 Gun Homicides
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Of those:
Handgun- 5,562
Rifle- 248
Shotgun- 262
Other- 93
Not stated- 1,959

The figures I saw flying around agreed with the 30 000. It also mentioned 4 killed by ISIS and 17 killed by furniture...
Bigger fish indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought good drills on the part of the officer in calling it in, and then despite his own wounds getting after, shooting, wounding and personally arresting the perp. Without getting into legal/ROE aspects under local law, if ever shooting a fleeing (armed) suspect was justified it was in this case.
Aye but I'm sure some legal parasite will still challenge it.

It appears to be another mentally ill dude whose family tried to push him to treatment

TBH it used to be Jesus telling mentally ill people to kill people or believing they were jesus

I'm surprised the Psychiatric/Psychological community haven't been studied/ been tracking correlation between media boogie men patterns and mentally ill involved murders