ISI Just a little bit miffed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

CIA's Osama bin Laden informants arrested by Pakistan (c) The Grauniad

Well it appears that the ISI and CIA are all singing from the same hymnsheet.

The most relevant part to my mind is the fact that the CIA were given details of vehicle registration plates going in and out of the compound. If ISI is miffed about this, then it gives the appearance that they knew OBL was there and were doing 2/3rds of 7/8ths of SFA about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have been saying this all along, Pakistan's ISI is supporting Alqaeda and the Taliban, they are just milking the Americans for Dollars, and once they witthdraw, Pakistan will place the same criminals back into Kabul, just to keep the Pashtun people divided, and to assure themselves Afghanistan wont reclaim the NWFP(Pashtunkhwa) back.

I was in DI Khan in 2009, and I saw with my own eyes, Insurgents patrolling the streets with police units, looking for Anti Pakistan state militants who are under the command of Baitullah Mahsud.

Pakistan is playing a double game but America is too soft on them, maybe its due to the Russian Influence with India and especially the Joint Military alliance between the Nations.

3. USA (America is a continent, not a country Kandak ;)) is biting the bullet in continuing to support Pakistan because it is trying to keep China out of this current equation? Maybe.

China Defends Pakistan Effort on Terrorism - WSJ.com