ISAF NATO MEDAL

The 1% who matter at Rememberance cares.

Rememberance is about paying respect to those who have made serious or the ultimate sacrifice for us all, not about taking an opportunity to be a big timing, walty ****, piggy backing on the glory of others.
Mate, almost no one cares, let it go.

Mate, almost no one cares, let it go.
I do care. I care that we should have at least a rudimentary amount of personal pride when showing our respects to those who deserve it. If you want to be a cock in your own time, fill your boots. But don't do it at that one event in the year.

I do care. I care that we should have at least a rudimentary amount of personal pride when showing our respects to those who deserve it. If you want to be a cock in your own time, fill your boots. But don't do it at that one event in the year.
Maybe you should use the day to remember the dead rather than worry if some civvie wants to wear a medal that he was awarded.

I don't agree. If the NATO medal has been correctly awarded to a civilian, that person is wholly entitled to wear it with their existing medals.
My 14 year old daughter has four issued for good conduct for 6 months.
She nearly didn't get one once, as my hamster died on her watch. As a 5 year old she pointed out they only live for a year and a half and she was two.

That's it then, sold, my Nijmegan medals are going on when I get out :) :)
Go one I will throw my Op Olympic medal into your group

The 1% who matter at Rememberance cares.

Rememberance is about paying respect to those who have made serious or the ultimate sacrifice for us all, not about taking an opportunity to be a big timing, walty ****, piggy backing on the glory of others.
100% matter at Remembrance, a Nation mourns. Or are you just using it as an excuse to get free shit and tell tour lies in the boozer?

My 14 year old daughter has four issued for good conduct for 6 months.
She nearly didn't get one once, as my hamster died on her watch. As a 5 year old she pointed out they only live for a year and a half and she was two.
@Daxx why the dislike?

Latest Threads