isaf medal

#1
can anyone tell me wot the bobby moore is with this ISAF medal for Afghan?????
can it be worn and wot was the critiror for getting it?????

:? :? :? :? :?
 
#2
thedge said:
can anyone tell me wot the bobby moore is with this ISAF medal for Afghan?????
can it be worn and wot was the critiror for getting it?????
Try posting using English and a spell checker, instead of Chav speak, then you might get an answer.
 
#4
thedge said:
can anyone tell me wot the bobby moore is with this ISAF medal for Afghan?????
can it be worn and wot was the critiror for getting it?????

:? :? :? :? :?
I may be able to help you if you would be so kind as to explain what "wot" and "critiror" mean...........

I would also assume that you mean Afghanistan and not Afghan..??
 
#15
ok I give up!!! you guys must be so great?? Left the Army and now stuck in a chat room!!! If you can't or will not fine no problem.
 
#16
thedge said:
ok I give up!!! you guys must be so great?? Left the Army and now stuck in a chat room!!! If you can't or will not fine no problem.
Touchy....!! You didn't understand what DD meant by his post - I explained.

I'm still in by the way, so I'm not too sure what your rant about getting out and sitting in chat rooms is all about.

Will this be your first medal..? - thought so.
 
#17
Santa_Sunday said:
thedge said:
ok I give up!!! you guys must be so great?? Left the Army and now stuck in a chat room!!! If you can't or will not fine no problem.
Touchy....!! You didn't understand what DD meant by his post - I explained.

I'm still in by the way, so I'm not too sure what your rant about getting out and sitting in chat rooms is all about.

Will this be your first medal..? - thought so.
No it will not but lets not go down the road of who's is bigger!!
I started of asking a question and hope for some info but you just leave a cheap shot?Why :?
 
#18
Because you asked the question using shocking juvenile grammar, in the NAAFI of all places, and then you wondered why you got flamed. If you had asked it in even a reasonable stab at English, and asked it in the right place, I thik you will find that you would have been dealt with a tad more receptively.
 
#19
the_guru said:
Because you asked the question using shocking juvenile grammar, in the NAAFI of all places, and then you wondered why you got flamed. If you had asked it in even a reasonable stab at English, and asked it in the right place, I thik you will find that you would have been dealt with a tad more receptively.

Right. Can anyone pass on information about the ISAF medal for afghanistan? The qualifying rules, DCI on it. Many Thanks to anyone who can help :D
 
#20
Classic NAAFI. ROFLMAO

Sadly Thedge, I'm just a fukcing civvie and therefore can't be of any help at all.


The plural of criterion!
 

Latest Threads

Top