isaf medal

can anyone tell me wot the bobby moore is with this ISAF medal for Afghan?????
can it be worn and wot was the critiror for getting it?????

:? :? :? :? :?

thedge said:
Try posting using English and a spell checker, instead of Chav speak, then you might get an answer.

thedge said:

:? :? :? :? :?
I may be able to help you if you would be so kind as to explain what "wot" and "critiror" mean...........

I would also assume that you mean Afghanistan and not Afghan..??

ok I give up!!! you guys must be so great?? Left the Army and now stuck in a chat room!!! If you can't or will not fine no problem.

thedge said:
ok I give up!!! you guys must be so great?? Left the Army and now stuck in a chat room!!! If you can't or will not fine no problem.
Touchy....!! You didn't understand what DD meant by his post - I explained.

I'm still in by the way, so I'm not too sure what your rant about getting out and sitting in chat rooms is all about.

Will this be your first medal..? - thought so.

Santa_Sunday said:
thedge said:
Touchy....!! You didn't understand what DD meant by his post - I explained.

I'm still in by the way, so I'm not too sure what your rant about getting out and sitting in chat rooms is all about.

Will this be your first medal..? - thought so.
No it will not but lets not go down the road of who's is bigger!!
I started of asking a question and hope for some info but you just leave a cheap shot?Why :?

Because you asked the question using shocking juvenile grammar, in the NAAFI of all places, and then you wondered why you got flamed. If you had asked it in even a reasonable stab at English, and asked it in the right place, I thik you will find that you would have been dealt with a tad more receptively.

the_guru said:
Because you asked the question using shocking juvenile grammar, in the NAAFI of all places, and then you wondered why you got flamed. If you had asked it in even a reasonable stab at English, and asked it in the right place, I thik you will find that you would have been dealt with a tad more receptively.

Right. Can anyone pass on information about the ISAF medal for afghanistan? The qualifying rules, DCI on it. Many Thanks to anyone who can help :D

Classic NAAFI. ROFLMAO

Sadly Thedge, I'm just a fukcing civvie and therefore can't be of any help at all.

The plural of criterion!

Latest Threads