Is your six pack as good as this?

Started off with a 6 pack. The progression since has been: Party 7, Polypin, Firkin, Kilderkin, Barrel, Hogshead, Butt, Tun. But it's all been bought and paid for!

An easy claim to make.

Needs to be backed up.

With evidence.

Pictures! :)

My six pack is a work of art. Highly sculpted, beautifully defined and frankly the best thing on Gods earth.

Which is why I like to protect it with a thick layer of fat.

Sorry, 14.45hrs feet

What is impressive is that old bloke got in shape without all the shite bounded around today... Just good ol fashioned healthy eating & exersize.. No protien shakes , diet suppliments , vitamin pills, special gym equipment , etc etc.

LT.

Edit.. Noticed this is in the Naafi..... I bet his cock is only one inch and a ripple too.

M

MrsBee

God no! What is that thing?! Tall and slender an healthy is far better than whatever that thing is! Looks like what happens when you put mr stretch in the microwave!

What is impressive is that old bloke got in shape without all the shite bounded around today... Just good ol fashioned healthy eating & exersize.. No protien shakes , diet suppliments , vitamin pills, special gym equipment , etc etc.
Its quite easy to do if you get a good routine & stick to it, I do three weights to failure workouts a week (mon, tues, wed, the following 4 days are recovery days) which only take me around an hour each, diet wise I just avoid shite barring weekend "cheat days", and eat plenty of tuna, chicken, turkey, fruit, veg, steak etc. I'm not as bulked up as that bloke but not in bad shape by any means. Too many lads my age are pumping themselves full of steds or HGH, eating all sorts of expensive supplements and changing their workout plan with every edition of "mens health" magazine they buy, mongs.

Tits, minge, fanny batter, etc

If you'd been meant to look like him and other freaks, you'd have been born a Chimp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bushmills Health and Fitness 117
J Health and Fitness 12
datumhead Health and Fitness 12