is wondering if theres more than 10 ODPs in the world?

Come on I resemble that remark

we are a dying breed.

Or is that dying to breed

depends on how much alcohol is on offer and what females are around.

Since when did you get that picky, you'll be saying that you expect them to be the same species next

my taste in women has changed in the 23 years that we have known each other, I not only have a weight limit now, I also, unless absolutely necessary try to stick to the human type.

Like you my weight limit varied with the wait limit

Just make sure no CMT's are around fellas as you will be stirring someone elses gravy if they are!! :D !!

Bit of banter to start the week nowt like it, mind the bloke I served with who could drink the quickest was an OTT/ODP, he used to say the only think he didn't drink was slowly ;P !!!! Good man old SB was at 22FD with me for 4 years, top bloke.

Weight limit grows with alcohol level I'm sure there is some complicated formula from my physics days, but when you need to apply the formula your too drunk to worry.

stan2484 said:
Just make sure no CMT's are around fellas as you will be stirring someone elses gravy if they are!! :D !!

Bit of banter to start the week nowt like it, mind the bloke I served with who could drink the quickest was an OTT/ODP, he used to say the only think he didn't drink was slowly ;P !!!! Good man old SB was at 22FD with me for 4 years, top bloke.
Sure we are thinling of the same excellent chap, had a great time with him at Rinteln

boelynbulldog said:
stan2484 said:

Sure we are thinling of the same excellent chap, had a great time with him at Rinteln
22 what year ?

cbgramc said:
boelynbulldog said:
stan2484 said:

22 what year ?
The best years of my career I reckon 88-92, bit of a place to be in them days, shite job but top lads mostly, enough posts on here about our antics back then!!

Do OTT's count?
We never went to University!
Only had City & Guilds qualifications. Knowledge was gained by learning from the many experienced OTT's around at the time. The seventies.
Nice to see the trade has developed. Fond memories of being posted to a different military hospital every six months until qualified.And there were a few of them about then :D :D

Myself and Bulldog are/were OTTs from the good old days

cbgramc said:
No 85-88 When men was men about same time Jake, Reg and Spud were our OTTS
Reg's lad is doing really well for himself, old school OTT type attitude in a new fangled ODP shell!

Latest Threads