IS, will we deploy?

IS, will we deploy?

• Yes

• No

• Not as a full on campaign like afghan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizzer

Swinger
With all the horrible sh*t that's been going on in paris, airstrikes are being made against is however, when the PM grows stupid enough and everyone realises they have an unknown shortage of bombs, do you reckon british troops will deploy, i know that some things are happening but do you reckon there'll be another ISAF campaign for major countries that IS are in i.e Syria, Islamic countries,Turkey.
Cheers for any replies (if relevant). God bless those unfortunate in the world.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No, I don't think we will deploy IS!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not a chance in hell. Public anger - as in the case of the latest Paris outrage - is, and always will be, very transient.

It's a political no-go area for Cameron. Expect air assets and the odd sub-launched missile. Nothing more.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Who is this "we" you talk of? Ask your editor, he will know.

Drone support more likely?

With all the horrible sh*t that's been going on in paris, airstrikes are being made against is however, when the PM grows stupid enough and everyone realises they have an unknown shortage of bombs, do you reckon british troops will deploy, i know that some things are happening but do you reckon there'll be another ISAF campaign for major countries that IS are in i.e Syria, Islamic countries,Turkey.
You'll soon find out once you've finished Welbeck....................Sir.

syrup

LE
There's probably 400,000 single men from Syria and others pretending to be Syrian running around Europe that we can send back to do some fighting before we need to get involved.

Last edited:
Not a chance in hell. Public anger - as in the case of the latest Paris outrage - is, and always will be, very transient.

It's a political no-go area for Cameron. Expect air assets and the odd sub-launched missile. Nothing more.
We'll have to wait until the UK has another major terrorist attack, they we can dig out the dessie boots and be carried into Syria on the wave of frothy public outrage.

You'll soon find out once you've finished Welbeck....................Sir.
I do believe that GCSE English is still a requirement even for officers going into technical Corps.

spaz

LE
@Gizzer yes we will deploy. It will be great and everyone will get loads of LSA and it will be ace.

Unfortunately I foresee your bonce being separated from your shoulders with a rusty knife and being used for a game of jihadi headers and volleys.

MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

That'll be 10 Bob for the reading.

There's probably 400,000 single men from Syria and others pretending to be Syrian running around Europe that we can send back to do some fighting before we need to get involved.
they need training first - is Bassingbourn still empty?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Is English not your first language ?

He also says he's joining the guards....
God knows who's more scared:

HDiv or ISIL

How many damn threads on IS, Syria and the whole Middle East?

I take it the friggin search button is Fubar'd then?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

With all the horrible sh*t that's been going on in paris, airstrikes are being made against is ...
Maybe you didn't notice (and, to be fair, the French seem to have forgotten) but the French have been carrying out airstrikes against IS since September last year, first in Iraq then in Syria.

<<With all the horrible sh*t that's been going on in paris, airstrikes are being made against is however, when the PM grows stupid enough and everyone realises they have an unknown shortage of bombs, do you reckon british troops will deploy, i know that some things are happening but do you reckon there'll be another ISAF campaign for major countries that IS are in i.e Syria, Islamic countries,Turkey.
Cheers for any replies (if relevant). God bless those unfortunate in the world.>>

Is English not your first language ?
Now don't be cruel Joshua, he is still wearing short trousers - that might come in handy if he has to pop over to Syria.

What I'd really like to know is if the unknown shortage of bombs is something that isn't yet known, or an unknown that we don't yet know about, or even worse a complete unknown as we have no idea what we currently know or don't know about the unknown shortage of bombs?

Latest Threads