• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is Werewolf AKA Frank Castle Due his O2 tag?

Werewolf/Frank Castle

• O2 tag material

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • or a utterly boring sheeps ****

Votes: 31 64.6%

• Total voters
Well after seeing more of this dribbling Tesco trolly mongs posts were he's been told to fuck off most have the conculsion that he's a fantasist who hangs about here despite being asked to fuck off. Some civvies bring something to the site unlike from this drain on bandwidth.

Read any of his posts and it's normally full of Untermench and what the internet hard man will do to chav's/ned's were he is about as hard as a babies first shite. The usual dribblings of a keyboard warrior who lives out his life living in a back bedroom of his parents house. Better members have had O2 tags for less.

So a well deserved O2 tag or is he the site's special mong type pet?

You can put him on ignore but maybe getting the dull cunt off the site full stop would be a better option.

The_Duke

LE
Watch out or he will get his best black ninja suit on and judo chop you to death....just as soon as he has cleared up the spillage in the dairy aisle.

G

goatrutar

Afghan Cuntflap never got tagged so what hope have you got getting werewolf tagged?

Wasn't there some confusion as to whether he was a through and through civvy or whether he had served at some stage?

Have I got my underpants mixed up?

He's a through and through civvie anyway I found footage of Edinburgh's favorite hardman
[video=youtube;DZthGdjGX0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZthGdjGX0E[/video]

The_Duke

LE
Wasn't there some confusion as to whether he was a through and through civvy or whether he had served at some stage?

Have I got my underpants mixed up?
werewolf claims to have fought and struggled his way through a couple of recruit weekends, but never managing to complete the training.

In hindsight, that makes him quite the war hero in Arrse terms.

Seems to post alot for someone who never served. I don't get it.

I rarely read his posts so is it widely assumed he's just a fantasist or just a harmless internet clot with a fixation on green?

The_Duke

LE
Seems to post alot for someone who never served. I don't get it.

I rarely read his posts so is it widely assumed he's just a fantasist or just a harmless internet clot with a fixation on green?
After much badgering, he admitted to an unsuccessful attempt at 23 after a short period at a TA Inf unit (below).

From this, and his extensive knowledge of parking trolleys and shelf stacking, he has extrapolated expertise in SF operations, policing, all martial arts (ever), conventional miklitary training and operations, weapons...in fact, just about anything posted on Arrse.

Nope, tried out for 23(after a brief service with a TA Infantry unit)and failed. No excuses, and I never claimed otherwise. You can accuse me of many things, but you'd better order Das WaltonKommando to stand down.:roll:

Your argument that my lack of experience bars me from pointing the glaring inadequacies of the police response to the riots is invalid: those in charge of the response had years of experience, and still managed to fuck things up on an epic scale. Frankly, all that is required to provide a superior response is a basic level of intelligence and a certain amount of intestinal fortitude. Both of these qualities are sadly lacking in the senior police ranks. Which is why the riots cost tens of millions of pounds worth of damage, four innocent people were murdered trying to protect their property and families and a significant percentage of society lost all faith in the ability of the police to protect them.

The, "You were'nt there so you don't know what it was like!" defence has been used by just about everyone who has managed an Epic Fail and was unwilling to take the criticism that followed; I believe psychologists refer to it as, "Wayne Rooney Syndrome".^_~

My apologies for the lateness of my reply; the laptop was in for repair and, frankly, I don't care enough about you to spend money in an internet cafe.

He's a habit of lying low for a little while if he feels the heat on him. Lurkes around picking up on phrases that serving personnel use then starts dropping them into his posts not sure if the wretch does it to give off the impression he's been in. Can normally be found around any SAS thread no doubt with rock in hand and a writing arm built like Garth

Cant say i know the boy well but anytime i see any of his posts i instantly think of Tesco.

Maybe its some kind of subconscious advertising. After all, someones gotta pay his wages.

You only have to look st the Dukes post to see he's an arrogant cunt and seems to think he knows better than anyone else about anything. He's like 1million Stackers rolled into one. Plus you'd think anyone gave a fuck if he was late in replying did the whole world grind to a halt waiting with waited breath to see what the all knowing Tesco sage would impart his wisdom and experience to it.

He is long overdue an O2 tag. He is clearly a fantasist who is always refering to various conspiracy / doomsday scenarios. I cannot stand his posts.

He talks about killing / violence as if it's the easiest thing in the world, always the mark of a person with no experience of such situations.

He blathers on about military / police / int matters, having never had a real days service in his life. He has attempted to join UKSF and MI5 and failed both. Telling me he turned down the security service because the money wasn't up to scratch - so he must be fairly high up in Tescos.

How a person with no links to any of the uniformed services, and who works in a local supermarket, can have so many thousands of posts on an army website truly baffles me. Why doesn't he just join the military or the TA and make a go of it?

I don't know why he changes his username, but I do think that he uses this site as a means of going to work pretneding to himself and others that it constitutes a link to the military / a life that would be more intersting than the one he lives.

If you look past the wierd obsessions and the stereo typical martial arts wannabe stuff, he could be a decent bloke for all I know, who is just a bit obssessed with the military. Although, I really cant stand the cringy-ness of his posts. He does get points for not lying about his civillian occupation, and for be straight about his lack of service.

For some classic werewolf read the visitor messages on his profile page - unless he has deleted them.

I read them.. and it was weirdly like reading Dave Reeves' emails to "Phil"....

The hilarious ones were those from 2010 were buying guns were top of the shopping list ever he moved to the US, and an opinion on a weapon "not a combat shotgun but good enough for home defence" WTF???

Personally I find that BNP loving spunk trumpet who thinks the mods are a black, communist, ban the bomb & save the whalers to be rather more objectionable. Although I suppose he could have 22 years...

I read them.. and it was weirdly like reading Dave Reeves' emails to "Phil"....

The hilarious ones were those from 2010 were buying guns were top of the shopping list ever he moved to the US, and an opinion on a weapon "not a combat shotgun but good enough for home defence" WTF???
Excellent, a US-loving gun freak trolly pushing bigot and part-time military fantasist.

Those messages were the funniest thing I've read all week :)

Werewolf said:
Thinking about investing in a good baseball bat: relatively cheap, legal and very good for home defence - especially when swung by a 100 kilo pissed-off Scotsman! Lol.

There's a UK company that sells Cold Steel products. Most are very pricey but you get what you pay for.

I also need a new Maglite. One of the big, four or five cell ones.
Had to Google Cold Steel. FFS is he gonna slice up the shoplifters or batter the old dears who don't return their trolly's?

Latest Threads