Is Werewolf AKA Frank Castle Due his O2 tag?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Jan 6, 2012.

1. O2 tag material

17 vote(s)
  2. or a utterly boring sheeps ****

31 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well after seeing more of this dribbling Tesco trolly mongs posts were he's been told to fuck off most have the conculsion that he's a fantasist who hangs about here despite being asked to fuck off. Some civvies bring something to the site unlike from this drain on bandwidth.

Read any of his posts and it's normally full of Untermench and what the internet hard man will do to chav's/ned's were he is about as hard as a babies first shite. The usual dribblings of a keyboard warrior who lives out his life living in a back bedroom of his parents house. Better members have had O2 tags for less.

So a well deserved O2 tag or is he the site's special mong type pet?

You can put him on ignore but maybe getting the dull cunt off the site full stop would be a better option.
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Watch out or he will get his best black ninja suit on and judo chop you to death....just as soon as he has cleared up the spillage in the dairy aisle.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Afghan Cuntflap never got tagged so what hope have you got getting werewolf tagged?
  4. Well if you dont ask you dont get! And this cunt has been posting shite longer than cuntflap
  5. If you strike him down, he will become more tedious than you can possibly imagine.
    • Like Like x 11
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Wasn't there some confusion as to whether he was a through and through civvy or whether he had served at some stage?

Have I got my underpants mixed up?
  7. He's a through and through civvie anyway I found footage of Edinburgh's favorite hardman
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You missed out a third option on your poll;

• Like Like x 2
  9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

werewolf claims to have fought and struggled his way through a couple of recruit weekends, but never managing to complete the training.

In hindsight, that makes him quite the war hero in Arrse terms.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Seems to post alot for someone who never served. I don't get it.

I rarely read his posts so is it widely assumed he's just a fantasist or just a harmless internet clot with a fixation on green?
  11. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

After much badgering, he admitted to an unsuccessful attempt at 23 after a short period at a TA Inf unit (below).

From this, and his extensive knowledge of parking trolleys and shelf stacking, he has extrapolated expertise in SF operations, policing, all martial arts (ever), conventional miklitary training and operations, fact, just about anything posted on Arrse.

12. He's a habit of lying low for a little while if he feels the heat on him. Lurkes around picking up on phrases that serving personnel use then starts dropping them into his posts not sure if the wretch does it to give off the impression he's been in. Can normally be found around any SAS thread no doubt with rock in hand and a writing arm built like Garth
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cant say i know the boy well but anytime i see any of his posts i instantly think of Tesco.

Maybe its some kind of subconscious advertising. After all, someones gotta pay his wages.
  14. You only have to look st the Dukes post to see he's an arrogant cunt and seems to think he knows better than anyone else about anything. He's like 1million Stackers rolled into one. Plus you'd think anyone gave a fuck if he was late in replying did the whole world grind to a halt waiting with waited breath to see what the all knowing Tesco sage would impart his wisdom and experience to it.
  15. I always look forward to his wee nuggets of advice, after all every Lidl helps...
    • Like Like x 10