Is Wayne Rooney a closet mong?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stoatman, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Aye (dribble)

2. Nay (wipes soup politely from his chin with a crisp napkin)

3. "The ref is having to consult with the linesman, Gary"

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I mean, look at the chap -- his ears stick out, his face is crumpled in, he has a massive forehead, he plays with his balls and has difficulty speaking. Unfortunately, Google has not yet provided me with the "smoking gun", or should that be the "licked window", but has provided some remarkable circumstantial evidence:

I want a laboon

Gimme my laboon back!

mmmm laboon

.....where I dun licked the windies
  2. Yes. He needs to get back into the closet and allow someone to secure the door; before dousing it with petrol and igniting it :twisted:
  3. yes i have suspected him of being one for a while
  4. Mongs are renowned for their amazing strength. He'll do a Hulk on you and throttle your scawny non-mong neck.
  5. Nothing wrong with Rooney, it's you lot who are the mongs.
  6. Nothing wrong with Rooney, it's you lot who are the mongs.
  7. I've just nipped to the shop for some balloons; do you reckon that'll be sufficient protection?
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Mong he may be, but the Ingerlund team did not start work until he came on (and the other guy whose name I can't remember). Up until then the 'stars'of Engerlisch football were w@nk.

So what does that make the remainder of the Ingerlisch team? Lower than a mong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Twice?

10. As much as he was “once a blue always a blue” and now he is manc scum.
    He is a very rich young man because of his (marketable talent)
    Jealousy manifests itself in such abhorrent ways at times.

And before the overpaid Kissballers argument starts, they only get their wages through supply and demand (true capitalism).

A top film star will get approx £10 million for a single film and may make 2 or 3 a year, 10 mil divided by 52 weeks = Approximately £192000 pound a week far more than the highest paid footballer.

Wish I was such a mong!!!!
  11. Twice ?..............Mong ?................with a name like 'Downes'...............keep quiet and slip away silently if I were you.
  12. Rooney is an Offaly hurler who got lucky!

For those of you who don't know what a hurler looks like....

13. Further proof: if I was that rich, I've got myself a better looking bird. She is not terrible, to be sure, but surely his bank balance justifies a better one? Perhaps his Jungian duality of chav/mong/thug (see, even his duality is Mongian and has three sides) precludes this.

Sure, he can kick a ball around, but only because he thinks it's a laboon. It must have taken a lot of training to prevent him from trying to lick/eat it on the pitch. The reason why he spits so much is otherwise it will be dribbling down his chin and onto his shirt.

And yes, much of the rest of the Ingurlund team are most definitely sub-mong. Just take a look at Beckham -- he makes Rooney look like a Mensa candidate!
  14. Like I said, jealousy. Such a horrible thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Fcuk Me then What does that make the Jock team to be then?? Apart from Sunburned on their hollybobs.