Is Wayne Rooney a closet mong?

Rooney - Card-carrying windie-licking MLAAAR?

  • Aye (dribble)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay (wipes soup politely from his chin with a crisp napkin)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The ref is having to consult with the linesman, Gary"

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I mean, look at the chap -- his ears stick out, his face is crumpled in, he has a massive forehead, he plays with his balls and has difficulty speaking. Unfortunately, Google has not yet provided me with the "smoking gun", or should that be the "licked window", but has provided some remarkable circumstantial evidence:


MLAAAAAR!


I want a laboon


Gimme my laboon back!


mmmm laboon


.....where I dun licked the windies
 
#2
Yes. He needs to get back into the closet and allow someone to secure the door; before dousing it with petrol and igniting it :twisted:
 
#4
Trevelez said:
Yes. He needs to get back into the closet and allow someone to secure the door; before dousing it with petrol and igniting it :twisted:
Mongs are renowned for their amazing strength. He'll do a Hulk on you and throttle your scawny non-mong neck.
 
#7
the_guru said:
Trevelez said:
Yes. He needs to get back into the closet and allow someone to secure the door; before dousing it with petrol and igniting it :twisted:
Mongs are renowned for their amazing strength. He'll do a Hulk on you and throttle your scawny non-mong neck.
I've just nipped to the shop for some balloons; do you reckon that'll be sufficient protection?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
Mong he may be, but the Ingerlund team did not start work until he came on (and the other guy whose name I can't remember). Up until then the 'stars'of Engerlisch football were w@nk.

So what does that make the remainder of the Ingerlisch team? Lower than a mong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#10
As much as he was “once a blue always a blue” and now he is manc scum.
He is a very rich young man because of his (marketable talent)
Jealousy manifests itself in such abhorrent ways at times.

And before the overpaid Kissballers argument starts, they only get their wages through supply and demand (true capitalism).

A top film star will get approx £10 million for a single film and may make 2 or 3 a year, 10 mil divided by 52 weeks = Approximately £192000 pound a week far more than the highest paid footballer.

Wish I was such a mong!!!!
 
#11
Twice ?..............Mong ?................with a name like 'Downes'...............keep quiet and slip away silently if I were you.
 
#12
Rooney is an Offaly hurler who got lucky!

For those of you who don't know what a hurler looks like....

 
#13
Further proof: if I was that rich, I've got myself a better looking bird. She is not terrible, to be sure, but surely his bank balance justifies a better one? Perhaps his Jungian duality of chav/mong/thug (see, even his duality is Mongian and has three sides) precludes this.

Sure, he can kick a ball around, but only because he thinks it's a laboon. It must have taken a lot of training to prevent him from trying to lick/eat it on the pitch. The reason why he spits so much is otherwise it will be dribbling down his chin and onto his shirt.

And yes, much of the rest of the Ingurlund team are most definitely sub-mong. Just take a look at Beckham -- he makes Rooney look like a Mensa candidate!
 
#15
Auld-Yin said:
Mong he may be, but the Ingerlund team did not start work until he came on (and the other guy whose name I can't remember). Up until then the 'stars'of Engerlisch football were w@nk.

So what does that make the remainder of the Ingerlisch team? Lower than a mong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fcuk Me then What does that make the Jock team to be then?? Apart from Sunburned on their hollybobs.
 
#16
Jealousy? Do I sense a little Freudian projection? Sure, the guy makes far more money than me but he still has to look at a dribbling mlaaar when he looks in the mirror each morning after rising from his plastic-sheeted bed. If he wasn't a famous footballer he'd be ASBO'd up to the eyeballs and in a home for the terminally mlaaar.
 
#18
The question again-Is Wayne Rooney a closet Mong?

Surely not,anyone can see he is a bricked-up p1key,the clue is in the surname,or it is really Rodney,as in the pub he was supposed to buy?

Want your drive tarmackin' Mister?
 
#19
harrythebastard said:
The question again-Is Wayne Rooney a closet Mong?

Surely not,anyone can see he is a bricked-up p1key,the clue is in the surname,or it is really Rodney,as in the pub he was supposed to buy?

Want your drive tarmackin' Mister?
Ohh how superior you must be.

The bloke has played to his strengths, they just happen to be different to what your expectations are.

Please tell me, if the abuse is not pure venomous jealousy, what is it??

A real concern that such a working class lad can’t cope with instant fame & fortune?

Or a real concern that he has not started to conform to your concept of society?

Or just a pop at a poor boy made good?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top